Being up your own arse appreciation thread

10 Replies, 2081 Views

Falcon

p.s. clownstep Teef
Jig
i'm fucking well down with this one :P
I'm so up my own arse I digest my breakfast before I eat it.

Or something Teef
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
It's topics like this that keep me away from this board. Also the fact that I find all you lot's weak minded attempts at discussing music quite laughable. I'm so fucking broad minded I like any old shit.

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
Stacks Wrote:It's topics like this that keep me away from this board. Also the fact that I find all you lot's weak minded attempts at discussing music quite laughable. I'm so fucking broad minded I like any old shit.

Stacks

lol
[Image: swbanner.gif]

[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
you wankers need to get over your arse fascination, let it go...just because you used to love the way people were up their own arse doesnt mean they have to be now....move on for fuck sake.
Lol
Stacks Wrote:It's topics like this that keep me away from this board. Also the fact that I find all you lot's weak minded attempts at discussing music quite laughable. I'm so fucking broad minded I like any old shit.

Stacks

so femenine it hurts
[Image: withnail_200x150.jpg]

If I made Drum and Bass I know I could make it a fucks site better than any of you! Wink
i like to take time to smell the roses...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Boymerang appreciation thread Jeff Risk 28 21,658 24th September 2023, 01:23
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  Progressive Rock Appreciation Thread Unsane 75 24,801 10th November 2022, 05:24
  emotional amen track appreciation thread scart ridge 125 99,517 22nd August 2022, 08:36
Last Post: Statto
  Frank Zappa Appreciation thread Ed:t 24 6,127 26th October 2021, 09:16
Last Post: Statto
  RELEASE Ryo Kawasaki Appreciation thread +ToRMeNT+ 1 2,735 19th September 2019, 05:46