don't u just love natural high's - do u like techno?

35 Replies, 2715 Views

been high all day today and yesterday! proper bopsin away at work to some bad ass soundz. All thanks to Aaron Carl and buzz Goree!

Are there any techno fanz in here?
like sum detroity stuff

jeff mills , dave clarke and the like. also love Mr Billy Nasty and Dave Angel(altough hes softened a little)
i like some.
I like none Grin
Altered Ego Wrote:I like none Grin

big sweaty balls
Altered Ego Wrote:I like none Grin

PHILASTEIN!!!!
cool - I didn't wanna take the piss talkin bout techno and junglistic forum!

jeff mills has got some new axis shit out - pretty cool its axis9 e +f, anyone checked metropolis the soundtrack - thats pretty maddd.

Ain't heard too much Dave Angel stuff - I've heard the stuff he did on R+S back in the days, but not heard much of his recent stuff.

Buzz Goree is the man!
Blue Wrote:big sweaty balls

I prefer Hairy ones ........... Wink
no music policy here mate.

if it floats your boat then thats enuff..

altough you might get slightly slated for certain tastes.. Lol
nice one - my tastes always slated!

how come certain folks are always talking abut gonads - constantly!

32(.

Rhythmic
RhythmicNature Wrote:nice one - my tastes always slated!

how come certain folks are always talking abut gonads - constantly!

32(.

Rhythmic

heaving heavy sacs!!

Roll
so why not just crack one, or get it goin with a girl! a wet dream or somethin!

32(.

Rhythmic
i love tekno, dont have much time for it anymore but for many years it kept me going when times were tough
times are tuff

i think thats real true - for the past year or so I've hardly brought any drum and bass/jungi or been to any jungi nights - i cant stand teeny boppers on poppers! yak! techno is definitely hurting me - so bad! I love it - I think i'm fucked
RhythmicNature Wrote:Ain't heard too much Dave Angel stuff - I've heard the stuff he did on R+S back in the days, but not heard much of his recent stuff.

mmm Dave Angel Grin

his Tales of the Unexpected is probably my favourite techno LP — it's so clean and nice — heavy pumping beat with lovely tuneful things going on over the top — sweet

apart from that I'll take ugly stuff — Underground Resistance, Spiral Tribe

what's the new Jeff Mills like?
EZ,

well he's got some new release called Medium, but ain't got round to buying it yet or listening to it, the axis9 stuff is pretty cool, its basically just loops for dj's to do something with, but sometimes there's ambien/instrument bits with no beats which I think are pretty cool when makin a transition in music if your playing and stuff. Axis9 e+f aint come thru the post yet, can't remember what the sound clip was like tho. I need to get the at first site lp, its good...

check out UR44 - Hardlife, Aaron Carl mix - it is banging!

Suburban Knight is the TOPDOG!
He's got an album coming out soon, but not too sure when...
32(.

Rhythmic
Dave Angel good
early Warp good
Ferox good
Mills good

i seem to remember anyway

i hang with a Techno crowd but know little of it's workings since about 1994. i did hear the LFO album again the other day - sounded fresh as a daisy.

D
Axis9 e+f, yeah checked it on the weekend, its pretty cool, the tracks aren't seperated so I can imagine it'd be ard to find if you were mixing in a club with not much light etc...

I think this kinda thing is done to death though now...

32(.

Rhythmic
rhythmicnature Wrote:been high all day today and yesterday! proper bopsin away at work to some bad ass soundz. all thanks to aaron carl and buzz goree!

are there any techno fanz in here?

Yes

an aaron carl cd would be nice Wave
im just getting into some detroit stuff

love UR stuff so funky so futuristic
dharma one Wrote:im just getting into some detroit stuff

love UR stuff so funky so futuristic

I'm still back cataloguing drexciya

I keep getting close to completion, only to discover that they released yet more stuff under yet more obscure psudonyms

Grumble Icon_yippee Roll Hyper
saw rolando spin last night and it was rather disappointing. boring techno bollocks. mathew johnsons live PA on the other hand... Lovesmilie
mad marshal Wrote:mathew johnsons live PA on the other hand... Lovesmilie

what did he do? Smile
Icon_yippee Techno.

Derrick may is one of my top five musicians of any field of music.
Statto Wrote:
mad marshal Wrote:mathew johnsons live PA on the other hand... Lovesmilie

what did he do? Smile

well, he didn't "do" all that much apart from twiddling knobs on his mixer and rearranging his tunes on ableton live.
but the music was really good, it had exactly the kind of fresh and futuristic vibe that rolandos set lacked. johnson is definately one of the discoveries of 2004 for me... Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RADIO Rethink Radio - Muttley - Happiness Is Natural Mix Muttley 2 2,602 3rd July 2018, 12:23
Last Post: Muttley
  SCI / TECH Cornell University's Natural Sounds Archive firefinga 1 1,854 5th August 2015, 13:49
Last Post: Statto
  Surgeon - Dub and Techno mix :love: Paradigm X 9 2,258 16th June 2011, 13:45
Last Post: cube
  It was World Techno Day last Thursday - get yer techno out for the lads. Code 48 28,720 19th April 2011, 23:00
Last Post: adist
  The Known Universe by The American Museum of Natural History Andyskopes 2 1,821 22nd January 2010, 23:04
Last Post: adist