Do you dance, head bob, or r u just a wall flower?

51 Replies, 4681 Views

Just curious to see what all you peeps do to de music of ur choice. I myself breakdance, pop, and the occasional one armed gritty faced finger point wave(like a head bang but wit the arm, yall know it) Jig
>>> Statto
[Image: dance.gif]
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
I dance like an absolute loon generally, unless I've tired myself out from dancing like a loon too much. Then I just head nod Cool
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
ive been known to get funky from time to time. most of the time im drinkin a scotch and dry and enjoying the vibes.
I dance like no one is watching! :P
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
sometimes, when possessed, i speaker-fuck and headbang. mostly i drop like liquid on the floor and see everyone else through the same eyes. in short, i get high on movement in polyrhythmic sound.

Icon_yippee

there is no higher law than you
<~~~~~~~ [Image: banana.gif]

nah...just headnod, but that's because there isn't any good nights around here
i do it all.....whatever the music makes me feel like doing.

sometimes i stand/sit/listen intensely.

sometimes i do the 'controlled' quasi-shuffle

sometimes i flail around like a freshly decapetated chicken.....

it's ALL good baby!
Jig unless the musics shite then Neutral
My skills are directly proportional to drink. Although the one exception was Photek and Goldie last fall. I was stone sober and brocking the fuck out in 17 different directions. For Flight's last show here I was fairly loaded and ended up as the only one on the floor jumping around and swinging fists when some breaky Seba tune or other came on. Seemed like no one else but me and my compadre knew what to do when it wasn't some liquid funk roller or some straight up el destructo business coming through the system. Granted, I only have one move, but the intensity of it does vary according to the illness of the tunage.

On a side note: The greatest dance experience of my existence was witnessing Chris Inp and Marlon react to an amen on the beach in Miami. Intense is an understatement. Smile
dodz Wrote:i do it all.....whatever the music makes me feel like doing.

it's ALL good baby!

Applause

Same here to all that!

:quasishuffle:
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
i love dancing more than anything and think it's the best way to enjoy jungle, but rarely dance anymore since i'm pretty much the only dj around here who can make me do it Neutral

stop playing shit records you morons Wack
erbanta Wrote:i love dancing more than anything and think it's the best way to enjoy jungle, but rarely dance anymore since i'm pretty much the only dj around here who can make me do it Neutral

stop playing shit records you morons Wack

that all good though....you just kick the 'solo-in-my-room-spinning behind the decks brock out session' stylee.....i LOVE that shit. by yourself headbanging while you drop tracks for nobody.....that's my idea of a good time! haha....
Yeah man, totally!!!

You should have seen me going bonkers to the Jesus Lizard the other day Oops Hahaha Haven't headbanged like that since my (appaling) long hair days........
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
From one extreme to the other ..... i either run amok on the dancefloor (scaring everyone in sight) or i go for a wee snooze!!
Macc Wrote:
dodz Wrote:i do it all.....whatever the music makes me feel like doing.

it's ALL good baby!

Applause

Same here to all that!

:quasishuffle:

you hit the nail on the head mate Grin
dodz, macc, markgabba Xyxthumbs
hmm,
usually start off with doing nothing
then it moves into the headnod.
then by the 3rd or 4th beer, i boogie like a posessed man.
i dance dance dance dance dance.

I dance more when i am djing, get too excited... :P
josh console Wrote:i dance dance dance dance dance.

i dance more when i am djing, get too excited... Icon_razz

Wave
dodz Wrote:that all good though....you just kick the 'solo-in-my-room-spinning behind the decks brock out session' stylee.....i LOVE that shit. by yourself headbanging while you drop tracks for nobody.....that's my idea of a good time! haha....

well of course i love to play just for myself too but i'm really starting to get bored of my own taste. i want to dance to something new and unexpected for a change, and besides it's the "omgwtfbbq what's this tune?" type of experiences that really keep the fire for drum & bass burning.
i'm all about legwork.
Chin

Teef
[Image: MSR-LOGObox.gif]

wizard Wrote:I cry every time I hear a Konflict tune Icon_cry
dubsta Wrote:Chin

Teef

>>> [Image: scratchchinteef.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NYE Rave 2 Daybreak @ Hole In The Wall Exeter - 6am noisemonkey 0 1,302 26th December 2011, 16:53
Last Post: noisemonkey
  Evolution presents Remarc November 26th Hole in the Wall, Exeter noisemonkey 2 1,600 5th November 2011, 19:43
Last Post: noisemonkey
  The Universe is My Flower EP (Black Hoe Alimony) Euphony 10 4,010 24th May 2011, 22:54
Last Post: Macc
  Bob's asleep DJFracture 7 1,740 1st October 2010, 14:13
Last Post: thush-ara
  [DIY] Make a Flower-Pot Smoker 8bits 0 752 30th June 2010, 19:16
Last Post: 8bits