>>> NEW TUNE - Incus

14 Replies, 2911 Views

http://www.jhills.dsl.pipex.com/Incus.mp3

Jazzy (as in getting experimental with trumpet, accordions, flutes and double basses) abstract beattomfoolery, with the odd snatch of pitched-down and muffled vocals, organic squelches and all manner of breaks shoe-horned in.
Getting now Cool
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
That's class! Proper busy arrangement, nice sounds - not into all of them but most of them are spot on - and good beats.

Solid work man!
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Cheers.
yeah i like this.. well done man, the beats are tighter than a nuns.... Grin
ta very much.
topstuff.

i'm loving the beats as well as the other sounds and the way they seem to communicate. a good bit of soundtrack to it, wich i'm diggin a lot.
Applause

quality.
nice one. Cheers for the feedback.
nice man.....diggin this for sure.

the wacky instrumentation is a nice departure....especially making accordians work in a track. very challenging! hehe.... Wink

nice breakswitching towards the end too....

i'd totally play this....(if i ever gigged, and had the opportunity to drop a more leftfield jazzy ordeal. hehe) :P

keep at it man!
Thanks a lot.

Never shy away from the accordion - it's your friend. he he.

You should hear the one I did with bagpipes in. lol
Blunt Wrote:You should hear the one I did with bagpipes in. lol

Hyper
Statto Wrote:

Hyper

Hahaha
Statto Wrote:

Hyper
there is an old HJardcore track called Bagpipes in effect y'know

by baby Kane