Create an account

[-]
Tags
afx analord

Thread Contributor: *AFX - Analord

doing acid house in 2005 is probably the dance music equivalent of retro rock, but who cares when it sounds sooo nice Lovesmilie

the first two instalments of this get the Xyxthumbs from me.

These sound good, especially one track which has some Lovesmilie strings.

These are selling out fast though!

Excellent stuff!

Aciiiiiiid House Lovesmilie

I think they're crap and they should have put them all on one record or CD to save ppl buying the folder and shelling out £40 for the lot. Half of them sound like they were made using Rebirth.

K thx,
Nick Smile
Urban Decay Music - Record Store | Facebook Page

pacific Wrote:I think they're crap and they should have put them all on one record or CD to save ppl buying the folder and shelling out £40 for the lot. Half of them sound like they were made using Rebirth.

K thx,
Nick Smile

I didn't buy the tacky folder.
But maybe I should have, because some e-bay nutter will probably pay big money for it someday. Lol

are they in like hmv and shit or is it the kind of thing you have to mailorder cos they sell straight away? (want to pick it up on my way home)

shit was available early to mailing list dudes..

prolly will be worth quite a bit on ebay one day. Lol

Number 10 is excellent and I'm happy with 1 & 2 as well. This is looking like a killer series to me.

Loving it.

And it's a safe bet that shit won't be made on rebirth. Lol

When did the 2nd one come out? Is there anywhere that still has some, i've only got the first one at the moment

warp.com Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Analord series 8bits 22 1,507 11th July 2008, 11:09
Last Post: cycom
  Unreleased Analord!! AFX - unknown (from a live set) dwarde 24 1,583 31st March 2008, 08:57
Last Post: dwarde
  Analord series - top acid or just a worthwhile investment? Blunt 18 1,212 12th July 2005, 12:33
Last Post: tyranny
  Ou est Analord 12? Blunt 2 347 30th June 2005, 09:52
Last Post: Blunt
  ANALORD 11 markgabba 2 328 17th June 2005, 13:55
Last Post: markgabba

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016