The Bohemian Club; the ultimate elite secret society

9 Replies, 2670 Views

The Bohemian Club or Bohemian Grove is one of the absolute "whos who" of elite secret fraternaties, or power groups, etc... The membership list is astounding in regards to its membership and attendance of enourmously powerful financiers, politicians and strategists, and industrialists. There is probably no coincidence that the bulk of members are active "neocons" and even many former US presidents. Also Alan Greenspan head of the Federal Reserve is an active member as well as the following people:

Bechtel
Gerorge Bush Sr
Gerorge W. Bush
Gerald Ford
Henry Kissinger
Dick Cheney
Norman Augustine (lockheed)
Ralph Bailey (DuPont)
Louis Boccardi (Associated Press)
Jeb Bush
William F Buckley
Charles Brown (AT&T)
William Casey (CIA)
A.W. Clausen (World Bank)
Jimmy Carter
Harold Brown (Sec Of Defense)
Bill Clinton
Calvin Coolige
Howard Taft
Bill Coors
Walter Kronkite
Greald Ford
Malcolm Forbes
Dwight Eisenhower
Leonard Firestone
Newt Gingrich
Lou Gerstner (IBM)
William R Hearst
William Hewlett (HP)
Herbert Hoover
Ray Kroc (McDonalds)
Richard Mahoney (Monsanto)
David Packard (HP)
Colin Powell
Ronald Reagan
David Rockefeller
Donald Rumsfeld

etc...

They hold an annual ceremony called "The Cremation Of Dull Care"... The following photos are from the ceremony and talks that follow during the week each year. The Club is much like Skull and Bones and other strange cabbals of powerful families whos interests seem to revolve around their supremacy and advancement at the plight of the masses and lower class.

[Image: pp140304cremationpic.jpg]

[Image: pp140304bushes.jpg]

[Image: pp140304nixon.jpg]

[Image: pp140304carter.jpg]

[Image: pp140304schmidt.jpg]

These following Images are from a Bohemian Club Book from the early 1900s or so. Note the Swastika, and read the text of the ritual. Also the Bohemians' mid July ceremonies are also referred to as "High Jinx", as in to curse or more realistically decieve.
Keep in mind that the United States pioneered "white supremacy" and "racial superiority" first under the blatant banner of the KKK and eventually on a more subtle but influential level with the Eugenics Movement which pushed the view that "non whites" were "inferior" or "undesirable". The Eugenics Movement did in fact influence Adolf Hitlers' entire concept of "superiority". Coincidentally The Bush family as well as Ford and several other extremely wealthy elite American families financially backed and provided seed money for the rise of the Nazi party through a network of powerful NY and European banks.

[Image: 040404_swastika.JPG]

[Image: 040404_extract2.JPG]

[Image: 160304owl8.jpg]

As more information, photios, video etc... become available about this and its related groups, the link is becoming much more easy to see and harder to deny between The Masonic Power Elite, The Skull and Bones Society, The Bohoemian Grove, neo conservatism and fascism.

There is an excellent video here that plainly and clearly illustrates all the history, links, and hard proof of the US root and support of elitism, fascism, "supremacy" etc... and how it is still in effect under the current presidential cabinet.
If you have a hard time streaming it try right clicking and opening it in real player from the pop down menu...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/120603skullandbones.html
there's a chapter on this in Jon Ronson's book Them
his take was that the Bohemian Grove just a chief executive's frat club

Hahaha
I would say it's much more than that considering the blatant links between its members and politics and its clear similarity to Skull and Bones let alone that some bonesmen attend the Bohemian Grove and hold high powered political offices.
maybe

you should read ronson's book though — it's subtitled adventures with extremists and it's very entertaining

along with the bohemian grove, ronson gets to hang around omar bakri, the bilderberg group, david icke, ku klux klan, ian paisley...

Xyxthumbs Hahaha
yeah, that just seems like another old boys' club to me. however THE BEST PLACE TO HIDE IS OUT IN THE OPEN!
[Image: pp140304bushes.jpg]

Adventures With Extremists!! :P
sounds like disinfo to me Baffled Wink
send fi de hacksaw[Image: archangel-michael-holy-card.jpg]
Yeah I would recommend at least watching the video in my 1st post here.

I try to be skeptical, but as I said, the video very clearly shows all the factual ties to Skulll and Boensmen who were also American Eltie financiers and industrialists and their known involvement in the seed money provided for Nazi Germany. It is not at all sensationalist but actually very matter of fact and very rational...

Definitely worth the view for anyone no matter what their view. And, like I've said many high powered bonesmen are "grovers", and the similarities between the 2 groups are pretty obvious.

Give it a look no matter what...
Yeah this place is like 15minutes from my house

Icon_evil Icon_evil Icon_evil Icon_evil
the bohemian club house San Francisco is only three blocks from me...
a lot of old and ugly white guys!

j

0=0
[Image: siggy.jpg]
magdusia Wrote:I just can't take it...omg omg...I just..I just can't...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW: NONREV - SECRET SOCIETY EP (OmniEP306) Euphony 0 212 19th March 2023, 09:58
Last Post: Euphony
  Ultimate Subvert Central theme song!! devnull 14 7,385 18th March 2011, 22:11
Last Post: devnull
  finally windows 7 ultimate dsp 70 7,989 27th November 2009, 13:55
Last Post: Nozkram
  Secret Society on Nerve - one for the beat heads! paulreset 5 877 25th September 2008, 12:52
Last Post: Macc
  Secret Society Tunes available!!! sub 8 1,783 28th June 2008, 19:30
Last Post: rentboy