So what's the Street beats kru all about?

9 Replies, 5707 Views

I'm guessing your in the UK. What are you about? And do you all like green eggs and ham? Grin

Discuss..... Cool
green eggs? they sound exotic.

speaking for myself i like a good ole ham.
something about degenerates triumphing over others, shouldn't that be in the FAQ or something?
ez hyrdro mate, check out the site at http://www.subvertcentral.com ..........theres alot there Smilie08sim
scart ridge Wrote:something about degenerates triumphing over others, shouldn't that be in the FAQ or something?

no kidding
scope Wrote:ez hyrdro mate, check out the site at http://www.subvertcentral.com..........theres alot there Smilie08sim

will do.
scart ridge Wrote:something about degenerates triumphing over others, shouldn't that be in the faq or something?

yup! probably should! Xyxthumbs
we're about making honest music for people who actually appreciate the finer things in life.

you should listen to our music whilst deliberating over a fine bottle of red.....
Blue Wrote:we're about making honest music for people who actually appreciate the finer things in life.

you should listen to our music whilst deliberating over a fine bottle of red.....

Sounds good to me Smile
Blue Wrote:we're about making honest music for people who actually appreciate the finer things in life.

you forgot about the mirrors blue, you can't forget the mirrors...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Truper - Street beats vol. 1 2 3 ben_J 56 18,705 8th July 2017, 11:36
Last Post: firefinga
  Street Beats 7 eXtreme 4 2,565 29th May 2015, 17:16
Last Post: Dinsdale
  the truper - "???" - street beats vol. 2? proto j 121 34,438 25th May 2015, 12:52
Last Post: Statto
  Nu Killa Beats : Atmospheric/Scientific Beats Special 94-97 Code 12 7,535 17th November 2005, 12:25
Last Post: Macc
  Street Beats 10" VDL series - tracklistings?? capro 4 2,095 29th June 2005, 22:48
Last Post: capro