damn... :( one day too late.

8 Replies, 544 Views

i was on here late last night (aussie time) and had a quick look around after being informethed this is the new place to go for decent discussion with my fellow dnb followers and creators. To my utter jubilation i discoverethed that there was a science forum moderated by the great lata, and now, sadly its there no more Icon_sad. so whats the dealio? has it gone the same way as "the bored", free expression and spotted underpants? i didnt get to even read one thread! i would have been a keen participant :P

Wink anyways its good to have a new home. as they say a change is as good as an olliday.

Wink
or even free expression by wearing spotted underpants....

and nothing else.
Welcome Mr. Goku! Have a biscuit. Grin
cheers.. altho as long as its not laced with thc..
ive got to get my brain in gear for more uni work than time.
by the way whats the deal wit the "down with the cause" thing ?

is it in the context of you being part of and fighting for the cause... or conversely is it that your saying the cause should be brought down?

im going with the first one.. but initially i was confused as to why a subvert would be against the cause.

heh
Icon_eek Lol
hello there Wave

streetbeats ranks
1 i just pop in (0-99 posts)
2 down with the cause (100-499 posts)
3 you can call me 'a head' (500-999 posts)
4 deadly serious (1000-2999 posts)

i can't remember what the next rank is — no-one's got there as yet anyway, though scope (2506) and blue (2420) are getting close.
so while we are a terrorist organisation, i'd like to express my discust to the situation of big companies using the rest of the world at its expense..

im prepared to attack coca-cola shipments and disrupt trade lanes.

also.. down with the cause! Twisted
Goku Wrote:i was on here late last night (aussie time) and had a quick look around after being informethed this is the new place to go for decent discussion with my fellow dnb followers and creators. To my utter jubilation i discoverethed that there was a science forum moderated by the great lata, and now, sadly its there no more Icon_sad. so whats the dealio? has it gone the same way as "the bored", free expression and spotted underpants? i didnt get to even read one thread! i would have been a keen participant :P

it's always there but you can't see it unless you log in

having logged in to post the above, if you'd then gone back to the index you'd have seen that the Subversive Minds forum had reappeared Grin
et voila ! Statto

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW VALENTINES DAY CRAPCORE MIX FROM MYSELF - 1 DAY ONLY listen before its gone Carbine 0 1,899 14th February 2020, 19:08
Last Post: Carbine
  ha ha damn djneils 6 2,847 23rd October 2008, 16:02
Last Post: Code
  damn... PARALLEL 7 3,177 13th October 2008, 17:14
Last Post: J.DIGITAL
  Damn! DJFracture 14 7,158 20th June 2007, 18:51
Last Post: djfada
  DAMN IT! dodz 2 1,590 12th December 2005, 20:32
Last Post: bhima