This has been doing my head in for weeks.....

21 Replies, 2776 Views

http://www.foon.co.uk/farcade/?page=hapland

please help
Good jaysus wigwog! thats mental!! what have you got so far?! i managed to break the light - get 3 men killed! got one shot out of a canon! how do i get the dude that breaks the light to move and stop waving?!!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
cheers wigwig!! now im hooked!
ahhhhhhhhhh it's feckin annoying
I can get the guy out of the room on the left, can't work out how to stop him getting killed, and the guy on the bottom keeps dieng too, maybe it's impossible, who knows.
well i managed to catapult one of the little dudes over to the cliff, first time i did it i impaled him coz i didnt move the spinning arrows, second time he ran around for a bit then pushed the bell structure over near the edge, if you click on the bell long enough, after the struture has been moved, it falls off!

havent a clue how to light the two torches on the big wheel!
_wigwig_ Wrote:i can get the guy out of the room on the left, can't work out how to stop him getting killed, and the guy on the bottom keeps dieng too, maybe it's impossible, who knows.

are u talking about the dude in the cave?

bit of a head scratcher? Chin
i can get the dude out the room on the left no probs by ringing the bell with the white stone and knocking the plank of wood down with a white stone

but if u fire the green stones they explode the bell, the blue one helps the wee dude escape from the bottom but when he moves the box opens and something appears and kills him

Chin
B Wrote:second time he ran around for a bit then pushed the bell structure over near the edge,!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!! I lit one!!! i knew b was on to something there!!! use the bell to catapult the stone on to the bomb! then let gezza out over the bridge!!!
#7!!! download mixes here.
[Image: ftcdougifsmal.gif]
hehe!!! but now im stuck!!!!
fistfull amenedits Wrote:
B Wrote:second time he ran around for a bit then pushed the bell structure over near the edge,!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!! I lit one!!! i knew b was on to something there!!! use the bell to catapult the stone on to the bomb! then let gezza out over the bridge!!!

what like like flip the jagged edged thing when u hit the stone off the bell?
fiasko Wrote:i can get the dude out the room on the left no probs by ringing the bell with the white stone and knocking the plank of wood down with a white stone

but if u fire the green stones they explode the bell, the blue one helps the wee dude escape from the bottom but when he moves the box opens and something appears and kills him

Chin

when you fire the green stones (they're bombs i think) fire them down and just before they hit the plank of wood, click on it so it bounces the bombs upwards, making them explode in mid air.

with the guy at the bottom, make sure the little guy on the left has lit the first torch first, when you click on the window by the door, he opens the window and closes it again, causing a bit of the celing to cave in, time this so it hits the wierd little dog razor thing.

hope that makes sense!!! :d
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
yess!!!! i worked out how to do it now!!!!
im on the last leg!!!
plenty of sense, but how do u get rid of the bomb :S
wicked !!! done it!!!!
bounce them on the bridge!!!
aye that bomb, but the one with the red light
fiasko Wrote:what like like flip the jagged edged thing when u hit the stone off the bell?

this blows up that one!!! (with the red light)
fistfull amenedits Wrote:
fiasko Wrote:what like like flip the jagged edged thing when u hit the stone off the bell?

this blows up that one!!! (with the red light)

haha cool tis all about the timing i suppose
WIKKID done it!

Wish I had come back to thread to see clues tho Baffled

Just got paid to try it for 2 hours hahaha!

I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!
Oops still can't get the timing to flip the rock
finally got this Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  three weeks of sky sports for free... lament 3 2,289 6th March 2013, 14:33
Last Post: lament
  Anthone - Aloof EP...out on Weevil Neighbourhood in a few weeks Weevil Orchestra 7 3,559 12th June 2012, 12:40
Last Post: markgabba
  I've got two weeks off starting next week Theeboon 1 1,533 29th October 2010, 09:32
Last Post: Statto
  happy birthday two weeks ago droid Statto 12 4,146 6th September 2010, 19:15
Last Post: Hovver
  In the last 8 weeks I have killed 3 rabbits,1 dickie bird .. pressure. 5 1,304 1st September 2008, 10:48
Last Post: Sir Loris of Crowthorne