Where's the fun gone?

85 Replies, 18618 Views

This Board is in danger of disappearing up it's own arse...... Icon_evil

why can't man just have a laugh/argument, aren't we all adults here?

If a thread is stupid it will soon disappear....

Not aiming at anyone in particular but it's just a shame really......
ain't you got work to do?

Teef

this is how it works on here, chris.... people have fun, post silly shit, statto crappers it, we... errr they post more silly shit, statto crappers it, they post snax, statto crappers it etc ad infinitum.

if statto didn't crapper stuff the board, would just be a bag of shit, if we didn't post a load of shit then the place would be up its own arse.

no point complaining about it, just post some more snax/whatever Xyxthumbs Wink
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
the cream would always rise to the top bob I disagree.. we're all smart people here....no? When a jokes over, a jokes over...

it's not like EVERY post is silly but I like the fun ones sometimes..

I just think it's all a bit too serious.... I've said my piece....

Seems every thread I start turns into an epic.... Hahaha
To save Statto the bother;

'There's a place for silliness here'
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
[Image: judge.gif]
oh if i had a hammer, i'd hammer in the morning, i'd hammer in the evening, all over this land...

i'd hammer out love to my brothers and my sisters all, Alll-lll-lll
over this laaaaand.

[Image: liebe.gif]
hammer
SKRUB AUDIO UPDATED 5/2009 SMP 48-WHAT MUSIC?-Late Spring '09 Mix
If you want fun buddy, get yourself a 6 million dollar wrist and hand fitted.

I didn't leave the house for months. The old chap was polished up a treat.
Macc Wrote:To save Statto the bother;

'There's a place for silliness here'

dammit macc Hahaha ok last point.... all I'm saying is that I see this place as a meeting point....Like a pub maybe..... a place for mans/gal to come together and talk/discuss/argue/joke...... you don't seperate things like that in a pub/club or anywhere else so why is it cool to do online?....

I can't be alone in thinking this.....or am I?

I guess I'll just never understand.....come back if you MUST.... Roll Grin
Its all about the running war with Statto Wink

Kingstatto

I like the crapper policy. DOA is an example of a board that doesn't get pruned well enough imo.
Steve Austin Wrote:If you want fun buddy, get yourself a 6 million dollar wrist and hand fitted.

I didn't leave the house for months. The old chap was polished up a treat.

bionic wood.

dunno, i've always thought chatboards were a weird place, and i still do. they're fun and you learn something on occasion, but all the ins and outs, nettiquette, etc. can lead to an intense and not always fun experience. i'm referring to that photek thread that's floating around here-it just goes on and on and then people get nasty with each other...meh. i'd rather see that one crappered more than anything.

i guess the thing i remember is that behind every post count is a person, and ultimately you're dealing with people on the other end of the keyboard. so just be respectful and be nice to the best of your abilities. Smile

i like most of the people on this board-you are a good lot.
SKRUB AUDIO UPDATED 5/2009 SMP 48-WHAT MUSIC?-Late Spring '09 Mix
logos Wrote:i like the crapper policy. doa is an example of a board that doesn't get pruned well enough imo.

Yes
Logos Wrote:Its all about the running war with Statto Wink

EXACTLY Chris - learn to enjoy it!

[Image: nigel_havers_quavers.jpg]

Trust me, the thrill of seeing when he goes offline cannot be matched........ Oh alright, it can. Oops
Anyway I expect there will more alias havoc on Friday Lol Especially when the snooker starts.
What do you mean?

I won't be posting here, I'll be too busy cleaning up by hustling Ray Stubbs on the practice table in the BBC studio.
logos Wrote:especially when the snooker starts.

commentary by yours truly Wave

Gurkin
Chris Inperspective Wrote:Like a pub maybe..... a place for mans/gal to come together and talk/discuss/argue/joke......

Ah now your talking!
Here we go Hahaha
ho ho hehe he

I've just read this thread again. Christopher's quite an angry young man.

What am I... a label owner in need of a pipe I reckon. High times for sure Hahaha
phew for a minute there I thought I was alone....
Jim Davidson Wrote:
Chris Inperspective Wrote:Like a pub maybe..... a place for mans/gal to come together and talk/discuss/argue/joke......

Ah now your talking!

Hi Jim Cool

Say what you see.. I remember bringing you in under my wing. You were dead mad for GFG.

GOING FOR GOLD with the pints more like. Good times for ever Hahaha
Chris Inperspective Wrote:aren't we all adults here?

That's a good question, Mr. Perspective... a good question!

To be quite frank, personally-speaking... I'm not entirely sure.
henry kelly Wrote:going for gold with the pints more like.

Hahaha

wotcher henry! Wave
Chris Inperspective Wrote:phew for a minute there I thought I was alone....

We're not alone... until the end of time Hahaha

really tough breaks in that tune eh Chris Grin

Henry.
Henry Kelly Wrote:Say what you see.. I remember bringing you in under my wing. You were dead mad for GFG.

GOING FOR GOLD with the pints more like. Good times for ever Hahaha

Under your wing? Kelly you've always spoken utter crap. Your show never made it much past weekday lunchtimes, me and the JV were often Saturday evenings. That's peak time ya irish twat.

But the GFG pub sessions were quite a chuckle. Altho you are a faaaarhkin lightweight. You definately were 'playing catch op' Grin
lol

for real man

this board needs more tounge in cheek humour, satirical skits, gentle sarcascm.

everyone's too serious and concerned about being an adult.
[Image: gamma.jpg]
Lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sunday fun :) thush-ara 4 986 11th March 2013, 17:17
Last Post: MetaLX
  Recording fun katatonic 1 354 16th June 2009, 16:49
Last Post: Statto
  This is fun! Kontra 7 745 29th November 2008, 21:41
Last Post: djfada
  Useless but fun cycom 4 1,247 11th November 2008, 11:07
Last Post: cycom