Bass Trombone
Tuba
Violin
Viola
Cello
Double Bass
Piano

http://theremin.music.uiowa.edu/MIS.html

Bloody hell - the piano is over a gig by itself!

Icon_yippee

Thanks a lot for this!
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.

wow, so it's a full range instrument sample set for each one? Icon_eek

that's great! will come in handy right now actually! (i'm writing for a mid size instrumental ensemble)

cheers! Icon_yippee
Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creative!" 
-Mingus

Ahhhh, listening to the double bass set now - veeeery well recorded, but it is each string, certain ranges at certain velocities - so all chopping, sample mapping etc etc etc etc have to be done by hand *wince*

I'll do it and upload them if I don't die of old age first.
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.

Thanks for the link Grin

I have embarked on fixing up the piano samples Smile

MISSIONS! Icon_eek

THREE DAYS - just finished editing the piano samples.....

Now I have realised that they have called them bloody aiff - not aif, meaning if I want to load them into my sampler I have to adjust the file extension for all of them.

HHHEIIIUUURRRGHH!!!

what editing did you have to do on em mate?

Trim starts and a lot of the ends - there were differing amounts of shite at the starts and ends on all of them.

Plus there's a horrific DC problem, but the good news is I can batch process them to eliminate the DC and get the batch to output wavs, saving me renaming.

It's batch processing them as I type Smile Smile Smile

does sound like a mission Smile

FUCK'S SAKE

I did all that and I don't have enough RAM to load the cunt Icon_evil

Icon_eek Didn't see this until now!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  nice studios! dodz 4 298 17th September 2006, 15:42
Last Post: ALPHA OMEGA
  Theory and Techniques of Electronic Music * 1 506 14th February 2005, 10:47
Last Post: Macc

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016