Womens football.

21 Replies, 4038 Views

All this bloody hype that we should take notice!
ITS SHITE!

I'm so glad England lost to Sweden because the English Ladies CANT PLAY FOOTBALL.

So Oops

and i read this article the other day that women wanted to play football along side men.... Hahaha Hahaha NO FUCKING CHANCE.

learn to pass the bloody ball.

Yawn
yeah the game against Sweden was crap
almost as bad as the England men vs Brazil
Statto Wrote:yeah the game against Sweden was crap
almost as bad as the England men vs Brazil

Oh, get her! Rainbow
skill is there i think... but these naivety in their play..

as the game grows this should improve
I've quite enjoyed the championships. Ok its not as good or competitive as mens footie but what else do you do to get ya fix....

Damn saturdays are so boring without football..... my life feels empty.
Brick house Wrote:I've quite enjoyed the championships. Ok its not as good or competitive as mens footie but what else do you do to get ya fix....

Damn saturdays are so boring without football..... my life feels empty.

thakfully brazil's world cup qualifiers were on last week so i didn't have to watch the women attempt football...gonna have to be egg chasing this week methinks.

don't forget summer soccer am as well!!!
It made me laugh that when it comes to tough challenges they act less like girls than the men do. Hahaha
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
The swedish women can't score. It's also a shame that media are hyping women's football as well.
You lot are all joking aren't you? How can you say that it is hyped and shite? Of course it won't be of a high standard! Were you expecting Pele? It is people like you who keep accessibility of sports to the masses back.

Women have only a 10-year history of football leagues, no soccer schools, no soccer culture at home/school/playgrounds/society, they are not professional players, they have very little funding and sponsorship, they have had until recently no coverage, no rolemodels in the mens' game, they battle against constant gender stereotyping in the media and by male footballers, I'd like to see men with all that against them making the England team.

Come on England's ladies - your time will come, as will Womens' football, it's just a matter of a few years for the industry to mature.
[Image: mantis.jpg]
I was complimenting them, Lata :P
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Balls, learn to pass.

This is very basic aspect of the game.

Sorry if i seem mysoginistic on this one.. i really gave it a chance but it was very frustrating.
No, i wasnt expecting Pele but i was ecpecting some skill of which there was none.

I'm glad sweden won.
Ashes Wrote:Balls, learn to pass.

Someone should tell England men's team that! Lol
[Image: mantis.jpg]
Lata Wrote:
Ashes Wrote:Balls, learn to pass.

Someone should tell England men's team that! Lol

come on! they are not that bad for goddsake...
dykes who finally got balls Teef

but some of the swedes were preeeeeeeeeeety
iNSiGHt Wrote:dykes who finally got balls Teef

but some of the swedes were preeeeeeeeeeety

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
can't pass, can't defend, the keepers are all crap.

It isn't sexist. They're just crap.

They should be overjoyed with the amount of coverage they get. I heard one representative of the game saying the national team might be able to handle itself in the Conference.

You don't see York City get that much coverage do you?
Blunt Wrote:can't pass, can't defend, the keepers are all crap.

They should be overjoyed with the amount of coverage they get. I heard one representative of the game saying the national team might be able to handle itself in the Conference.

Applause

is it football or is it equality political hummy dummies?
They wouldn't stand a chance in the Conference!
Ashes Wrote:
Blunt Wrote:can't pass, can't defend, the keepers are all crap.

Applause

is it football or is it equality political hummy dummies?

Or is it that more women are in positions of power so not in the bloody kitchen barefoot makin me offspring big and strong while I'm out kickin a ball around wiv me mates before I go and get pissed up dan da pub and get 'ome and beat er up.

Sod women as center forward, goalie etc... the only position fir 'em is doggie
well, poor crafts(wo?)manship is inexcusable anyhow, and so i'd say they just shouldn't try and FORCE the comparison to mens. wait till their game catches up to start pumping media and money into it with the same vigor....that's fair enough.

that said, ashes IS a full out misogynist. Smile
Do you think mens syncronised swimming would get as much coverage?

Actually yeah I guess it would...be bloody hilarious

Random...
[Image: aqia2909b.jpg]
Hahaha Hahaha

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Attn: Womens Institute Creux B 8 1,859 19th November 2008, 17:00
Last Post: fraher
  Jumpup is every womens dream ........... Altered Ego 34 5,068 21st June 2003, 20:53
Last Post: jump up
  Anyone see that pregramme on womens arse cheeks last night?? Blue 6 2,093 26th November 2002, 12:35
Last Post: Blue