Trope.

5 Replies, 806 Views

[Image: sux0rs.gif]
gawed

serious, can we just lock u and scart in an interarena together and let u both type til yr fingers are bloody stumps? ill take any bets on the first one to succumb to blood loss.

where is the reason in the foundation here? scope? statto?

yr bad mood/pisstake of bad mood/pisstake of everything/NiN may actually get to me

someday

im tired of this..dont stick yr keys together
trope Wrote:gawed

serious, can we just lock u and scart in an interarena together and let u both type til yr fingers are bloody stumps? ill take any bets on the first one to succumb to blood loss.

where is the reason in the foundation here? scope? statto?

yr bad mood/pisstake of bad mood/pisstake of everything/nin may actually get to me

someday

im tired of this..dont stick yr keys together

fuck off then and [Image: sux0rs.gif]
if you could spell properly we may be able to talk

Ashes Wrote:if you could spell properly we may be able to talk

spell properly..fine. there are certain standard abbreviations that i think anyone should be able to understand, even ESL people, but maybe it wasnt english in your household. let's have a spelling bee sometime, i nearly won my state's several times as a kid b/c i am a DORK like the bulk of us. we can do french or german too if you'd like even though i'm not as confident in those..if i can use notes i know i can drub you in modern standard arabic.

and talk about what? that we should sword it up? i've already wasted a lot of time not having fun here anymore.

*breaks F5 key*