SATURDAY 9th JULY!! CARBON PROUDLY PRESENTS...

50 Replies, 4703 Views

Presenting more underground biz, this should be one serious for night for both the booty-shakers and the head-nodders...!

FLIGHT
(1Xtra, Metalheadz, Play:Musik, Critical)

[Image: 303bb95146ba25e2557c071ad8de4c68.jpg]
FRACTURE and NEPTUNE
(Outsider, Bassbin, Droppin Science, Offshore)

[Image: factnep.jpg]

SATURDAY 9TH JULY @ The Pressure Point, Brighton
10:00-02:00. R.O.A.R. No admission after 01:00. Only £4 before 10:30 /£5 after
Arrive early to avoid disappointment.

Drums

Residents

UNSEEN : INSIGHT : VOYTEK

Also Featuring

LIVE visuals provided by META LUNA in association with CARBON DATA and MANGA UK

[Image: menu-logo.gif]
Supporting a no MC policy [Image: buttslay.gif] [Image: hasbio.gif]

[Image: 133690681_l.gif]
you put june in the title of the thread danny boy Teef
[Image: fairy.gif]
Feck! Oops

Thanks for the magic, Statto! Wink
Quality!
hausem :cambridgedj:
Icon_eek Drums Jig Homerdrool Boobies

really startin to think i shudda stayed in the uk!
MuRrAy Wrote:Icon_eek Drums Jig Homerdrool Boobies

really startin to think i shudda stayed in the uk!

yeah you should have!! few good jungle nights happnin at the moment! SS tonight doin pure jungle!! Lighter and of course the above!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
[Image: 303bb95146ba25e2557c071ad8de4c68.jpg] [Image: alteredego.gif]
Oh yes...you will regret leaving Brighton!

Icon_cry
It's all for the good of the book...
statto Wrote:[Image: 303bb95146ba25e2557c071ad8de4c68.jpg] [Image: alteredego.gif]

No Oops
Hahaha
The one time i ever got drunk and look what happened ...... i have never touched a drop since Teef
Flyers.. Smile

[Image: 133690711_l.jpg]

[Image: 133690749_l.jpg]

[Image: 133690681_l.gif]
Hahaha @ altered ego! eejit!
Falcon carbon Falcon
Yah but this is where I break my other leg!!!
Rofl Wave
Monkey Man - Can you send me a larger version of the flyer so I can read the mini biogs? Always nice to what ppl are writing about us. Cheers
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
*clears eyesight*

break connosseurs FRACTURE AND NEPTUNE make thier CARBON debut fresh after their release of their dark and cinematic escapade: "The Ice Planet" on PARADOX's OUTSIDER Label. With a healthy back catalogue of labels as diverse as INPERSPECTIVE, BASSBIN, New York's OFFSHORE RECORDINGS and DANNY BERAKS' legendary DROPPIN' SCIENCE. Wipe away that Cold Sweat, Hang on and Tighten Up those Hot Pants, no need to Think About it, Give it up, Turn it Loose and hand it over to the FUNKY DRUMMERS. FRACTURE AND NEPTUNE...AMEN TO THAT!

j

0=0
[Image: siggy.jpg]
magdusia Wrote:I just can't take it...omg omg...I just..I just can't...
Altered Ego Wrote:The one time i ever got drunk and look what happened ...... i have never touched a drop since Teef

what good times they were :P
Ashes Wrote:
Altered Ego Wrote:The one time i ever got drunk and look what happened ...... i have never touched a drop since Teef

what good times they were :P

and painful Icon_sad
Altered Ego Wrote:and painful Icon_sad

Hugs
0=0 Wrote:*clears eyesight*

break connosseurs FRACTURE AND NEPTUNE make thier CARBON debut fresh after their release of their dark and cinematic escapade: "The Ice Planet" on PARADOX's OUTSIDER Label. With a healthy back catalogue of labels as diverse as INPERSPECTIVE, BASSBIN, New York's OFFSHORE RECORDINGS and DANNY BERAKS' legendary DROPPIN' SCIENCE. Wipe away that Cold Sweat, Hang on and Tighten Up those Hot Pants, no need to Think About it, Give it up, Turn it Loose and hand it over to the FUNKY DRUMMERS. FRACTURE AND NEPTUNE...AMEN TO THAT!

j

0=0

That is an extremely apt biog as I went to see James Brown in concert on Monday and he rocked the joint big time. He may be old but he is still the godfather of soul. I actually saw James Brown give the drummer some, and it was just as good as I thought, except I couldn't sample it, but it was SUPERBAD!!!

Can't wait for saturday!!

Busy week this week

Weds - Technicality @ Herbal
Sat - Carbon in Brighton
Sun - LIFE FM 6-8pm GMT

Bring it on!
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
neptune Wrote:i actually saw james brown give the drummer some, and it was just as good as i thought, except i couldn't sample it, but it was superbad!!!

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Wave
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Subvert get-together? Ireland, Saturday July 27th - Subtle Audio / Bustle Beats gig Code 34 16,317 5th August 2013, 08:09
Last Post: widzhit
  Jungletrain proudly presents Thumbzo - Debut show Saturday 11.06.2011 jungletrain 19 5,056 15th June 2011, 08:46
Last Post: Stevie Boy
  CARBON Presents : A BUNCH OF CUTS - C2, BRIGHTON SAT. 19th JUNE iNSiGHt 2 1,858 3rd June 2010, 15:04
Last Post: antidote uk
  In London July 9th - Looking for a Gig c64 3 872 14th May 2010, 08:21
Last Post: thush-ara
  Fracture & Neptune proudly present 'Astrophonica' Astrophonica 74 7,313 2nd February 2010, 20:36
Last Post: DJFracture