all wicked man in di house!

25 Replies, 2774 Views

when is the beatjam after the next and is their a possible line up? wanna come and check it out - and what time does it finish and is it easy to get to and thats it I think!

32(.

RhythmicNature
Thursday June 26th

Grooverider
Invaderz (TBC)
you can stay at sbhq if you like?
Hey man,

Serious, thats real nice! Is it cool if I bring my lil cousin? - I'm educating him on real music and not that big bad poo step. He's at uni in manc land and I told him he shoulda gone to reading or Ireland for bassbin - bloody muppet!

32(.

Rhythmic
scope Wrote:Thursday June 26th

Grooverider
Invaderz (TBC)Thursday June 26th

Grooverider
Invaderz (TBC)

Must be an echo in here Wink
o.k so.

bring lots of booze and presents for Sb!!
bottle of couvoisier Xyxthumbs
of course man we'll try and hunt out some of that buckie and some other fingz. i gotta do some pilgrimage man, hopefully after that technicality and bassbin r next!

fanx again!
gowan rythmic nature u wont b dissapointed in either gigs! as for buckie...wait tilll ya get to ireland! Xyxthumbsp:
yup I know there wont be no Icon_cry only Grin , Eek and Twisted

I can't wait for that buckie, I need to check that badly, I've been to nearly all the supermarkets here and there aint nothin, morissons is next - I heard they have all kindsa exotic bevz...

32(.
hmmm doesnt taste as good in uk...u need the syrup in the irish buck to get it down yer neck...tastes rank otherwise!

:alcho:
B Wrote:hmmm doesnt taste as good in uk...u need the syrup in the irish buck to get it down yer neck...tastes rank otherwise!

You tried Guiness and Tia Maria ? I believe its called a red kiss or something like that tastes luvely !
emm no every try a cocksucking cowboy?

baileys n butterscotch snaps.....deeeeeeeeeeeeelishous!
b Wrote:hmmm doesnt taste as good in uk...u need the syrup in the irish buck to get it down yer neck...tastes rank otherwise!

try : alc : -----> Alc

Xyxthumbs
B Wrote:emm no every try a cocksucking cowboy?

Oops I don't know what you have been told but it was a case of mistaken identity !! Oops
Hahaha
baileys....mmmmmmmm
scope Wrote:baileys....mmmmmmmm

Homerdrool
cheers statto - thats the one Wink
Statto Wrote:
scope Wrote:baileys....mmmmmmmm

Homerdrool

baileys is for girls!

:tongueincheek:
rhythmicnature Wrote:baileys is for girls!

:tongueincheek:

Nono

baileys is for adults
statto Wrote:Nono

baileys is for adults

Nono

actually baileys is for the alc's that like to have it in their coffee in the morning!

32(.
Nono

tia maria for coffee in the morning ......... ooops Oops
rhythmicnature Wrote:Nono

actually baileys is for the alc's that like to have it in their coffee in the morning!

baileys in coffee?!?!

Nono
Altered Ego Wrote:
B Wrote:emm no every try a cocksucking cowboy?

Oops I don't know what you have been told but it was a case of mistaken identity !! Oops

Hahaha

here can we not make a :cunt: smiley??!!! hehehehe :ducks:

cocksucking cowboys is an australian nickname for it!

and ur right rythmicnature baileys is for girls coz its deelisshous!

Baileys n milk when u've been up drinkin allnight! its like a johnb track at that stage 'id die for you.....'

anyone ever drink Micky Finns butterscotch snapps??!

gwan micky finn! Alc

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Honda Commercial using M Beat /General Levy's "Wicked" firefinga 0 1,816 27th September 2015, 19:43
Last Post: firefinga
  Man United 1 Man City 6 Statto 12 3,827 25th October 2011, 18:06
Last Post: Macc
  Wicked response on the paradox signed bits pacific 1 1,233 4th June 2011, 08:53
Last Post: Statto
  Wicked Jah Shakka Video pressure. 8 2,839 28th April 2009, 20:40
Last Post: MetaLX
  Obscure countries with wicked music... Lata 43 10,386 10th October 2008, 00:54
Last Post: OwenPaulStory