did anyone see the buzzcocks thing on bbc2 a couple of da...

9 Replies, 1596 Views

ys ago?

one of the teams had to be one of these chart band poop group things, and the riff and beats from this team sounded exactly like zinc's super sharp shooter - did any1 see that?

32(.
yes mate i saw that one, had the 2 blokes form UB40 on it, wetting themselves over crab paste
crab paste - warning, contains shell fish ?!?!? whadafuk?
Lol
"and all the little creatures of the forest gather under the great oak tree"

Bill Bailey WTF ?? he one funny man !!
hee hee, I swear that Abs 'ragga muffin wannabe' was just outta place - what a pillock! the fruitcake didn't look like he was having fun - I suppose will have sold 10 cd's from his appearance tho!

32(.
He didn't know half the songs he has obviously had a very sheltered life. What the hell was going on with his voice/accent ?? Baffled

Loved the comment Lamar made to the UB40 boys about never listening to white produced music it was obviously so try by there reaction !! Icon_eek Baffled
Altered Ego Wrote:Loved the comment Lamar made to the UB40 boys about never listening to white produced music it was obviously so try by there reaction !! Icon_eek Baffled

ha ha - I didn't see that bit - I must've been burning some food or somethin, thats pretty much true though isn't it. To tell the truth, I don't even remember hearing that prat(abs) talk - I really hate him now, I'm fired up, someone gimme his address - I need to send my gran round with a rollin pin.

Who was that geeza dressed as a woman? Is he from some 80's pop band? He did a good guess with that whitesnake thing...
RhythmicNature Wrote:Who was that geeza dressed as a woman? Is he from some 80's pop band? He did a good guess with that whitesnake thing...

what's this?! [Image: gorgeous.gif]
RhythmicNature Wrote:Who was that geeza dressed as a woman? Is he from some 80's pop band? He did a good guess with that whitesnake thing...

He/She was called Marilyn and with the whitesnake thing you saw Bill Bailey tell her it was them they cheated the whole of that round !! Baffled
Marilyn.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Blade Runner - The Final Cut on bbc2 tonight... Ornette 15 5,531 23rd July 2011, 22:13
Last Post: thush-ara
  Stewart Lee's comedy vehicle - BBC2 10pm DJ ML 10 1,457 28th March 2009, 05:53
Last Post: Hovver
  mercury prize on now bbc2 B 24 7,909 29th December 2008, 19:49
Last Post: Utopian
  [TV] Soul Britannia - Tonite BBC2 11:20pm DJ ML 6 1,017 26th July 2007, 11:05
Last Post: socialengineer
  Mock The Week (BBC2) DJ ML 11 1,085 12th January 2007, 22:31
Last Post: Sir Loris of Crowthorne