GUD MOURNEEENG

28 Replies, 2539 Views

IM lOGGED ON FREM MEEEuUGHHHRURRRSSSS

KEUHAGEN'S DED AND MEEEEELLLIIIIIINA IS MAKINK EKS FEUR MY BREAKFAST.
AAAUguuuguguhghghgh
dddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhh iiiiiiiiittttttttssssssss Ffffrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiidaaaay!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
Hahaha
Quaid Wrote:IM lOGGED ON FREM MEEEuUGHHHRURRRSSSS

Don't know if anyone's told you this Quaid, but you are HOT with a capital sizzle.... Come and spread some of that mambo icing all over my madeira cakes...
Bennett Wrote:
Quaid Wrote:IM lOGGED ON FREM MEEEuUGHHHRURRRSSSS

Don't know if anyone's told you this Quaid, but you are HOT with a capital sizzle.... Come and spread some of that mambo icing all over my madeira cakes...

SEURE BENNETT RIGHT EFTA I RIP YEUR BALLS OUT YEUR ASS AND STICK THEM IN YEUR MOUTH
AAAUguuuguguhghghgh
Lol
Rofl

Bennett Wrote:you are HOT with a capital sizzle

Rofl
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Quaid Wrote:SEURE BENNETT RIGHT EFTA I RIP YEUR BALLS OUT YEUR ASS AND STICK THEM IN YEUR MOUTH

You filthy bitch.... Wink

You know I can do more for you than that geezer-bird Melina, my moustache is much thicker than hers... Come and nibble the raisins out of my rock cakes...
Bennett Wrote:
Quaid Wrote:SEURE BENNETT RIGHT EFTA I RIP YEUR BALLS OUT YEUR ASS AND STICK THEM IN YEUR MOUTH

You filthy bitch.... Wink

You know I can do more for you than that geezer-bird Melina, my moustache is much thicker than hers... Come and nibble the raisins out of my rock cakes...

I LIKE YEU BENNETT.....IM GEUING TO KILL YOU LEST
AAAUguuuguguhghghgh
Fukkin ell Rofl
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Ooo, you're such a tease!!

Anytime you want to fill my puff pastry with your de-stoned cherries is fine with me, you big Martian brute.
Bennett Wrote:Ooo, you're such a tease!!

Anytime you want to fill my puff pastry with your de-stoned cherries is fine with me, you big Martian brute.

MAYBE WE COULD HEF A GEUD TIME LAETA, I'LL TOUCH YEUR BUSSIMS IN A COVEURT PLAYFULL SEXUAL FASHION....AND MAYBE YEU COULD THEN SUE MY ASS FEUR HARRASSMENT
AAAUguuuguguhghghgh
Hahaha

EUURRRGH
bare
oh lordy...

Rofl
Lordy lord Hahaha
Are you gonna do anything about this, Quaid?? It seems you are all mouth and no action.... instead of all gagging mouth-action. My loading bay is open and waiting for your shuttle to burn up on re-entry.

Come and crisp up the pastry on my cheese flan.
Hahaha
[Insert signature here]
Bennett's bizarre food-related fanatsies continue apace Hahaha
For fuck's sake, Quaid... I've been sitting here with my oven gloves on basting my turkey giblets for the last hour and a half...

When are you gonna show up and glaze my beef wellington with your milky marinade?!!
Hahaha
fnarr fnarr Lol
BBBEEEEEENNNNNEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT

YOU ICEHOLE, IVE BEEN STANDINK WEIGHTIN FEUR YEU FAW HEURS NOW!

PEEPLE ARR LAFFINK AT MY ASSLESS CHEPS AND HEARODS IS DEFINITLEY NOT QUIET AND OUT OEUF THE WEEIGH

IM GOING TO KILL YEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
AAAUguuuguguhghghgh
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

Whoever it is, I bow down to your superior Arnie speak Hahaha
Klassique Hahaha
Excuses, Quaid - excuses. I've always been better than you, Quaid - you could never get your pavlova to rise like mine and my vinegraitte has singed eyebrows the world over.

Next time I see you there will be no mercy - baking soda in the eyes, you will be lasooed with calamari and then I'll make sure that my roasted vegetables are just moist enough to smear over your dirty oven chips as our kievs meet in filthy, X-rated union.