The longest you have gone without relief?

25 Replies, 2382 Views

You know what i'm talking about here. :P

I'm setting a new personal best Icon_yippee

actually. make my smiley a........

Mad
Ashes Wrote:You know what i'm talking about here. :P

I'm hoping you mean smoking
I thought he meant posting on here Baffled
im assuming he's talking about getting a sweet smokey smile from the sultry temptress lady crack
Or maybe a journey to the lower depths of trap 2?
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:Or maybe a journey to the lower depths of trap 2?

Hahaha

trap 1 is my commode of choice in my workplace.
beckett Wrote:im assuming he's talking about getting a sweet smokey smile from the sultry temptress lady crack

Moved on from the butane then bucket? Hahaha
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Macc Wrote:
beckett Wrote:im assuming he's talking about getting a sweet smokey smile from the sultry temptress lady crack

Moved on from the butane then bucket? Hahaha

Hahaha

ahhh no, butane is like the Rock upon which i have built my drug fueled church.

the old testament if you will.....

On the first day Beckett said...let their be BUUUTAAAANNNNEEEEEE!

And he was cained.....

Hahaha
beckett Wrote:ahhh no, butane is like the Rock upon which i have built my drug fueled church.

That'd be a gaseous/liquidy sort of rock then?
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Macc Wrote:
beckett Wrote:ahhh no, butane is like the Rock upon which i have built my drug fueled church.

You get a very big Lol for that remark.
[Image: eatthaatdavis_236.gif]
Macc Wrote:

Its actually frozen....sort of like supermans ice palace......my drug church is pretty creppy actually.....its pretty much every cliche of drugs gone bad rolled into one gigantic cathedral of cained.....

The Booze Vestibule is horrendous. Its a big huge drip tray with alcoholics trapped under the grill screaming for scampi fries....but they'll never get them....oh no. not on my watch by criminey.

wow....this is like "Beckett: My Personal Drugs Hell"

OH NO! Im doing an intervention on myself......

*runs to the butane canister*

whoooooo yaw.

so Ashes......sexless eh?

Rad.
beckett Wrote:Its actually frozen....sort of like supermans ice palace......

Right, this got a Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

but this:

Quote:The Booze Vestibule is horrendous. Its a big huge drip tray with alcoholics trapped under the grill screaming for scampi fries....but they'll never get them....oh no. not on my watch by criminey.

nearly killed me Rofl

Booze Vestibule Rofl
Hahaha

vestibule....what a word.
one of me fave words that
yeah, 'that' is pretty good too Xyxthumbs
macc Wrote:yeah, 'that' is pretty good too Xyxthumbs

Hahaha

jape-tastic.
well done Quick Eddie
beckett Wrote:

Hahaha

eat my balls

oi, steady on Baffled
macc Wrote:
beckett Wrote:

Hahaha

eat my balls

oi, steady on Baffled

woah! didn't realise i wrote that.....it was the butane talking man......think its time i stuck some methadone down my japs.
Cliff says: PLEASE HELP! MY TESTES ARE LIKE CHRISTMAS PUDDINGS AT THIS STAGE!!!

[Image: cliff-richard.jpg]

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
Stacks Wrote:Cliff says: PLEASE HELP! MY TESTES ARE LIKE CHRISTMAS PUDDINGS AT THIS STAGE!!!

Stacks

where's bennett when you need him?
Rofl

this place is too funny recently Hahaha
beckett Wrote:
Stacks Wrote:Cliff says: PLEASE HELP! MY TESTES ARE LIKE CHRISTMAS PUDDINGS AT THIS STAGE!!!

Stacks

where's bennett when you need him?

"I know what you mean Cliff, it's a right pain in holy arse." J. Edwards
[Image: jonathan_edwards.jpg]

Hahaha