PARADOX & NUCLEUS - FUZZY SOMETHING!

22 Replies, 3590 Views

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIT!

I've been listenin' to this non-stop on a tape in my car for the last few weeks... on the Fracture and Neptune set from Technicality last April - the fuckin' roll of it!!!!

MY GOD!!! This doing me head serious damage at the moment!

Any release info on it? Remember hearing what label it was coming out on and when but I can't recall...
Code, take a cold shower for christs sake.

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
ESOTERIC MUSIC 001:
AHH YES..ESOTERIC MUSIC IS HERE. THE FIRST RELEASE BY NUCLEUS + PARADOX. RELEASE DATE IS SCHEDULED FOR JUNE 2003. TRACKLISTING AS FOLLOWS:

CAT: ESO 001

A: NUCLEUS + PARADOX - 'SWEETBACK'
B: NUCLEUS + PARADOX - 'FUZZY SOMETHING'
All I can say is:

Drums
Stacks Wrote:Code, take a cold shower for christs sake.

Stacks

Phew... that's not a bad idea.... I'm all HOT!
Have you heard Sweetback yet, Code?
Don't think so Phokus!

Is it anywhere on the net? A set @ Technicality or something?!

Jaysus... I'm gonna have to come up with some old gems to keep the pressure up at Technicality this November... all this dubplatery is hard to keep up with!!!!
sweetback

i'll see if i can sort out a longer clip from a mix or anything.
Cheers Croms!

I'll be a checkin' it later at home...
code ....... totally agree with you on fuzzy something ...great track one of the best the two did so far imo ...ah just cut soul message by n+p on plate last week ........another fat one !!!!!!!!!!!
orson Wrote:code ....... totally agree with you on fuzzy something ...great track one of the best the two did so far imo ...ah just cut soul message by n+p on plate last week ........another fat one !!!!!!!!!!!

that bass drop near the end of soul message is Icon_eek and sweetback is really for the funksters!! Asis fuzzy something, but haven't heard any decent (read hi quality, bass heavy) clips from it!!

croms...could you forward me them pics as well? e-mail addy is on my main page!!
mate! i will do it right away sir yes sir!
how come you're never on aim?

oh shit, i just remembered those fucks started attacking doa again, so i can't reach my mailserver. check this page instead mate: http://members.lycos.nl/croms2/img/paradox/
Croms Wrote:sweetback

Ist dat "Hoppin' John" I hear?
Fanu Wrote:
Croms Wrote:sweetback

Ist dat "Hoppin' John" I hear?

Ist Hoppin' John and Sweetback break itself.
phokus Wrote:
fanu Wrote:ist dat "hoppin' john" i hear?

ist hoppin' john and sweetback break itself.

danke, jürgen! Xyxthumbs
jurgen?! Icon_eek
Croms Wrote:jurgen?! Icon_eek

Ich wazz juzt ciddingggk!
Icon_eek Jurgen?
fanu from now on u will be called

*mad drumbreak and roll*

JAQUES!
Hahaha
croms Wrote:fanu from now on u will be called

*mad drumbreak and roll*

jaques!

well, that has three of the letters in my real name, "janne", so that'd be all cool, bro Xyxthumbs
okay jaques!
"You got a sweet, sweet back!"

Drums

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nucleus and Paradox returning to Metalheadz "Blade 9/Break North" firefinga 11 5,894 17th July 2015, 12:11
Last Post: Paradox
  Nucleus & Paradox - 'Prism / Electropaque' Paradox 7 3,668 10th December 2014, 16:02
Last Post: firefinga
  Nucleus & Paradox - The Return Of.. / Analogue Life - [Metalheadz Platinum] Paradox 9 6,443 5th July 2014, 12:49
Last Post: dionysus
  Nucleus & Paradox - LSD Jazz - Aciiid Sample.... DJ ML 5 2,871 11th April 2013, 00:52
Last Post: InfiniteSloth
  Trax, Nucleus and Paradox - Catch a Groove 22 davetrax 13 4,607 8th January 2013, 18:47
Last Post: davetrax