live bands r taking over!!! -now u understand

2 Replies, 531 Views

passing through sf at this time, not to be missed...along with lithium at club julip on june 18 (live bands are taking over the dj scene motherpluckers!!!!!!!! Falcon

[hello all

they say it won't be possible to get a three piece band into the dj booth at the top but this is what we aim to achieve this thursday 12th june.

why are we doing this ? because we're going to need the room on the dancefloor and also because it's a record release party for blaktroniks brand new 12" - "this is your drug on brains ep" out now on reflective records and they are making a rare live appearance this side of the bay bridge.

come down and see what all the fuss is about - these guys are putting live back into electronic music. nary a laptop in sight you will be treated to a sonic assault on midi hardware and god know what else. also, edd dee pee is sure to have a new pair of shades.

thurs june 12th
the top, 425 haight st, sf
10pm -2am
$5 in]

:tectonic
http://www.reflectiverecords.com/

there's something happening here.. just what it is ain't exactly clear...
theres a man woith a gun over there --------> :uzi

telling me i got to beware Fullmoon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Soza “Understand The Process [Army Of Ghosts VIP]“ TwoHungryGhosts 0 1,491 15th August 2012, 23:03
Last Post: TwoHungryGhosts
  Hypothes.is - Taking peer review to the Internet. SHIFT 2 1,766 11th November 2011, 01:25
Last Post: Muttley
  I understand that records can get expensive these days... cheef 9 1,630 7th May 2010, 19:49
Last Post: cheef
  Now I fully understand antidote uk 15 2,399 10th February 2010, 06:20
Last Post: Roo Stercogburn
  Top Ten Bands you have seen live of the year Nozkram 14 3,047 20th December 2009, 23:32
Last Post: NoodeL