alpha omega - the return / back to the future rivet 139

9 Replies, 995 Views

what's this bit like? trademark ao goodness or something even better?
It's from Reinforced's infamous 2nd Wave.
Not as good as the earlier (and current) stuff, but still pretty good.
Lyrical theme(s): War, Freedom, Glory, Honor, Heavy Metal
somehow i remembered the 2nd wave started around 140-150 Baffled

not completely sure if i'm gonna get it then
i think it was the 2nd 2nd wave tune. i think its good. pretty straight up dancfloor stuff ,but done in a cool AO kind of way.
The Return is congas, metallic drums and big growling synth basslines
Back to the Future is bleeps, bloops, noises and a skippy drumloop

Smiley
back to the future is one of my favorite post-2000 dnb tunes, total hardcore revivalism. he thinks it's just another crap amen tune but i think it's something special - like hardcore, it sounds thrown together in 4 hours, but it really clicks. it's got spirit!
one of ao's best. Yes
scart ridge Wrote:it sounds thrown together in 4 hours, but it really clicks. it's got spirit!

Chin ..then again, that's just the type of sound i like

maybe i should get this after all..
Back to the Future is awesome Lovesmilie

Remember hearing Optical (Icon_exclaim ) play this at Mass and then being desperate to find out what the track was for weeks after!!!
Not my usual stuff,but got a good response when it came out so I can't complain.

There should be a few copies going back in the shops thru load media who will b handling Reinforced in 2006 & their re-presses & old stock so look out for that.

Or check the reinforced website for further info

http://www.reinforcedrecords.co.uk
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE Alpha Omega - Return to the 9th Level Statto 6 2,707 31st March 2020, 16:12
Last Post: Muttley
  RELEASE Alpha Omega unearthing the Dubs?!! firefinga 7 3,769 14th December 2018, 23:51
Last Post: firefinga
  Congratulation... Alpha & Omega signs to new label shock dubsta 6 3,840 18th August 2017, 13:45
Last Post: widzhit
  The Alpha Omega/Nubian Mindz Thread Paranoiz 23 14,049 7th September 2015, 18:52
Last Post: Muttley
  [xgn009] Alpha Omega cube 39 20,880 10th May 2015, 15:00
Last Post: firefinga