London Airports - Question??

7 Replies, 1592 Views

is their a service that transports people from one airport in the london area to the other. or do you have to take the express train into the city to go to the tube station that has an express train to another airport.

specifically like getting from Standan or Luton to Heathrow

?
nah no direct train from one to the other! it takes ages to get to one from the other so make sure you leave at least an hour to get from a-b - actually with london i would leave 2 hours to get anywhere just to be on the safe side!

and its stansted dude!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
stansted - shmansted....hah!

yeah, i figured things would not be that easy.

i would imagine 2hrs would be safe. thanks.

any other input welcome.
However, there is a bus direct from standsted to Heathrow:

http://www.londontoolkit.com/travel/heat...ansfer.htm
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
if you dont fancy the bus. Stansted express goes from within the airport direct to liverpool street london. It only takes about 40/50 mins then you can go straight heathrow from liverpool st
For News/Audio/Bookings/Videos www.djtrax.wordpress.com
if you have to do this i would make sure you have about half a day before your connecting flight - you just never know w/ london public transport, or if you take a coach what might happen. it could take hours upon hours
when i got the stansted express to london it took about 1 hour 30 minutes because the trains went wrong Roll i'd leave plenty of time just incase
wicked - thanks for the input people!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  London based vinyl heads... check this out 16th April, Dalston, East London. DJFracture 6 4,977 17th April 2011, 08:04
Last Post: widzhit
  The Black Dog - Music For Real Airports DIB 19 2,357 13th May 2010, 15:56
Last Post: SpeaK
  london question: need to know in the next 20 mins cube 5 1,497 12th March 2010, 17:14
Last Post: Shiva
  Brian Eno - Music for airports - 1.1 / theme from Bagpuss safetyboy 5 478 14th August 2008, 16:10
Last Post: droid
  Brian Eno - Music for Airports safetyboy 12 1,013 15th March 2008, 03:12
Last Post: Naphta