Woman stabbed husband for refusing sex

3 Replies, 1130 Views

An Argentinian woman has been arrested for stabbing her husband because he did not have sex with her.

The 52-year-old, from Buenos Aires, stabbed her husband in the back but he was not seriously injured.

She told police she had spent the day trying to get him into bed but he had ignored all of her hints.

The woman told La Cuarta: "I wore a G-string and high heels in the house but he did not notice, I could not stand this.

"I got really mad and I stabbed him."

The husband went to the police station to lodge a complant before going to hospital where he was treated for minor injuries.

A police spokesperson said: "She did not think she did anything wrong, she kept saying that he was her husband and that he had to fulfil his obligations and that because he didn't she had the right to punish him."

Lol
crazy biiyatch
some women can't stand not getting it when they want it (and it bruises their ego big time when you turn it down)...

i used to come home sooo tired from work, and totally not in the mood, and my ex-girlfriend (melody) would demand i have sex w/ her, and if i didn't, she would make me...

LOL...

funny thing is, if guys do that it's a whole other ball game...

Roll

at least she never stabbed me though...

Hahaha
click the logo below to download mixes,
listen to tracks, contact, and more...

[Image: camo_black02.gif]
that will learn him!
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've Been Stabbed In The Back So Many Many Times +ToRMeNT+ 51 10,680 3rd May 2021, 11:30
Last Post: cycom
  My Husband's Stupid Record Collection Statto 3 2,813 11th August 2015, 18:33
Last Post: MetaLX
  led a women be woman :DDDDD quoth 0 1,308 3rd February 2012, 17:25
Last Post: quoth
  Awesome woman drummers cheef 5 3,048 11th January 2011, 10:01
Last Post: Statto
  DE Recommends PJ Harvey - A Woman A Man Walked By Muttley 8 4,105 29th April 2009, 23:36
Last Post: Muttley