Sunderland Sack McCarthy

14 Replies, 2773 Views

DSP - nows your chance, get that CV in Hahaha

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football...778496.stm
Did the board suddenly realise over the weekend they were fucked or something?
He's an over-rated piece of tripe anyhow & Roy Keane should've 'kicked six shades of fucking yorkshire grey out of him' when they clashed during the world cup!
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
i HATE supporting sunderland.

Icon_sad

too little too late really.....we bought fuck all players when we got promoted, and the team have been making mistakes all season, the twats response was to say "we played well but we were unlucky" yeah. nice one mick. how many points is that yer on?

10. thats how fucking many.

WACK.
beckett Wrote:i HATE supporting sunderland.

Hahaha

For the love of God, beckett, WHYYYY??
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Grin

its all my extended families fault.

my uncle moved over to sunderland when i was about 6 years old....he got a job as one of the teams doctors....

used to get signed posters and all sorts back in the 80s

Hahaha
Cool.... but they were shite then, too Teef
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
yeah....

Hahaha
Hahaha
no point in sacking Mick really
the players just aren't good enough for the Premiership

Neutral

Statto Wrote:not point

Icon_eek

Heavy night?
statto Wrote:no point in sacking mick really
the players just aren't good enough for the premiership

Neutral

Yes
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:

Icon_eek

Heavy night?

Rofl

spx10

Hahaha

they shouldve sacked him hes shite !
Sir Loris Of Crowthorne Wrote:

Icon_eek

Heavy night?

Oops
It's Micks fault they're not good enough though, he's had long enough to get some decent players in, he signed the players, Liam Lawrence is not good enough for the Premiership etc, he signed Jon Stead to score the goals to keep them up ffs, Mick should have known.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE OUT NOW: ANTONY G Ft.S.McCarthy - REWIND EP (OMNIEP108) Euphony 0 1,263 21st December 2016, 14:25
Last Post: Euphony
  wolves sack big mick Fada 4 2,099 14th February 2012, 04:38
Last Post: MetaLX
  West Ham v Sunderland - ticket available Macc 17 2,606 21st October 2007, 20:11
Last Post: Macc
  Getting the sack appreciation dice 7 1,035 29th November 2006, 10:18
Last Post: Statto
  I know this will go down like a sack of spuds.......but INITIAL 8 1,214 3rd July 2006, 16:42
Last Post: Chris Inperspective