WTF...check this eBay item - a haunted box

19 Replies, 1961 Views

the story of the first seller of the item:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/ebayisapi.dll?v...5660584075

the story of the second seller of the item:
http://tinyurl.com/ob7wu

a haunted box?
real or fake...dunno, but at least the stories are pretty good!
wouldnt wanna buy that myself Nervous
follow up on the guy who bought the box, would be interesting to hear. I gotta know whats inside the box!

did ya notice the white orb in all the pictures of the box, and also above the storage facility the box was in?

Icon_eek
shock:
hiddensound Wrote:did ya notice the white orb in all the pictures of the box, and also above the storage facility the box was in?

no. where? Nervous
[Insert signature here]
that's some seriously creepy stuff!

the unknown <3
Advertisements here:

[Image: jungletrain_2.png]

[Image: xgnban_new.gif]
Nervous
HiddenSound Wrote:also above the storage facility the box was in?

Icon_eek

nah, there aint one?
must be a cum stain on your computer's monitor Grin
enicma Wrote:the unknown <3

Yes Lovesmilie

i always love hearing creepy stories like this....
but maybe wouldnt wanna experience them myself, i dunno....i'd shit myself if something like that happened Nervous
Not as good as the hautned Nintendo Entertainment System.
DJFracture Wrote:Not as good as the hautned Nintendo Entertainment System.

what? Hahaha
http://www.memestreams.net/users/rattle/blogid4835795/ Lol
fanu Wrote:
DJFracture Wrote:Not as good as the hautned Nintendo Entertainment System.

what? Hahaha

Yeah, some guy bought it from a second hand shop. The owner of the shop had said something about a selling it after his son had died. So, the guy bought the NES and took it home. He said he could hear faint voices and stuff when he played it, and sometimes it would switch off. He also said (and this is fucking classic) that in some games, for instance Super Mario, the game would pause and then unpause just before a big jump or an approaching enemy, almost as if it was trying to make u lose.

There was much more to the story, but i cant remember it all. I should have saved the page. It was on about $300 when i saw it, with a few days left.
safetyboy Wrote:http://www.memestreams.net/users/rattle/blogid4835795/ Lol

haha! excellent!!
DJFracture Wrote:in some games, for instance Super Mario, the game would pause and then unpause just before a big jump or an approaching enemy, almost as if it was trying to make u lose.

LOL! LOOOOL! Hahaha
DJFracture Wrote:in some games, for instance Super Mario, the game would pause and then unpause just before a big jump or an approaching enemy, almost as if it was trying to make u lose.

Rofl
[Insert signature here]
bhima Wrote:

Rofl

yeah man, thats just too funny.... [Image: gumscat3.gif]
The story of the first guy who brought it over from Japan seemed fake. He wanted to buy a container to store some soil from places he's toured, but he's bought a locked box?
IG: @profane || soundcloud.com/profane
fanu Wrote:[Image: gumscat3.gif]

Hahaha
[Insert signature here]
bhima Wrote:
fanu Wrote:[Image: gumscat3.gif]

Hahaha

[Image: penslay.gif]
[Image: eekban.gif]
fanu Wrote:
HiddenSound Wrote:also above the storage facility the box was in?

Icon_eek

nah, there aint one?
must be a cum stain on your computer's monitor Grin

oh wait... thats it. Oops
fake so fake, guy is blatantly bidding re-bidding, and then rite the stories (which i admit are quite convincing and he has spent alot of time thinking this up) but the winning bid was a grand, so he made a lot of money out of it...i wish it is haunted tho, and the demon owns them all muhahahah Yes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foundation WTF! World Premiere Skate Vid - full length check it.... HiddenSound 2 1,458 2nd November 2011, 07:55
Last Post: fanu
  PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT GUYS CLICK THE LINK AND CHECK THE VID! Chris Inperspective 16 6,577 22nd January 2009, 17:13
Last Post: Chris Inperspective
  wtf, check out this clown rave kodini 31 1,729 28th March 2007, 00:22
Last Post: krazy
  best ever item on ebay. Ashes 7 770 27th October 2005, 16:26
Last Post: Theeboon
  Funny ebay item descriptions...... fanu 2 450 21st September 2005, 23:27
Last Post: fanu