"Cold Sweat" break (the Played in Dallas live version)

10 Replies, 3854 Views

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

WHY do the people have to scream all over it?!!!!! Especially that bit at the end!!! NO!!!

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

So many breaks out there i'd love to get the original drum tracks to (if they were multitracked, that is) JEDIcrying
[Insert signature here]
Catch up geez!

http://www.subvertcentral.com/forum/view...tch&t=7496
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Hahaha that was a great thread
Feb 2004 Icon_eek
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
maybe Claes can work his magic and invent an anti screaming bitch plugin for us... Teef
Hahaha I'll PM him Hahaha
Bwahahaha! Hahaha Wicked thread! Hahaha Had no idea about that. Funny as fuck!
[Insert signature here]
Anyone have a clip of this blasphemous "bitch" we speak of?
[Image: thx1.jpg]
r.03 Wrote:anyone have a clip of this blasphemous "bitch" we speak of?

you dont wanna know... No
bhima Wrote:Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

WHY do the people have to scream all over it?!!!!! Especially that bit at the end!!! NO!!!

So many breaks out there i'd love to get the original drum tracks to (if they were multitracked, that is) JEDIcrying

my fav break ruined by an asshole screaming = Rare Earth - I know (I'm Losing You) from the live album.

seriously. I'm not even a violent guy, but I'd punch that fucker in the mouth for what he did.
-a}}|{{{
The "WOO!" "James Brown!" and "UHH!" sounds in it are phat tho! Grin you can still get a good chop of hits out of this break, just be very selective and piece back together Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tighten Up - Long Live Version snaper 18 3,384 19th January 2009, 22:34
Last Post: frantik
  Mongo Santamaria - Cold Sweat break jundubwise 4 1,581 12th May 2007, 19:09
Last Post: PARALLEL
  James Brown- Cold Sweat dionysus 0 956 22nd July 2006, 13:48
Last Post: dionysus
  Cold Sweat (Mongo) markgabba 3 1,380 7th November 2005, 23:16
Last Post: bhima
  Anyone got a better version of this break? Auan 2 1,657 26th February 2005, 22:51
Last Post: Dozuki