Krust - Choose Consciousness

66 Replies, 12636 Views

I've got to say this a great one off his upcoming album!
Has anyone else heard this or any of the other new ones?
Very much like True Stories but in no sense a throwback.

Feelin' It
Tis a Baaaad tune indeed.... actually had a little tear in my eye when i heard it just to know Krust is possibly coming back to form.

He is one of the best technical producers and has an incredible ability to sculpt sound scapes.

Looking forward to hearing more

Big up Krust good to have you back

Icon_yippee
sounds good - where can i hear this????
dee bee one Wrote:sounds good - where can i hear this????

right here:

http://www.pezholio.co.uk/krust.mp3

Xyxthumbs

sounds good, would sound even better on vinyl. krust seems to be focusing a lot on the low end lately. you can just about make out the bass in this clip, or at least get some idea of how it'll sound...
[Image: pezholiodoa.gif]

batfink Wrote:bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK NORK NORK bwabba bwabba bwabba NORK NORK bwabba NORK.
The question is whether or not we can choose consciousness, or to which extent this can be done.
sounds fecking alright! Xyxthumbs big
bare
Wow!!! Icon_eek

( i knew he still had it in him....somewhere!)
hell yea!
hey that's good!

any more info on the album? like through what label, when, if more tracks with this quality are on it...etctetctetc
Very good Smile
Not bad Smile Waiting for the bit that spoils it, but it's not happened yet. Smile
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
That's cos it's running at 64k with no room for error you knob Teef
Neutral
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
[Image: corndance8sr.gif]
[Image: sheepfist_anim_v2.gif]
[Image: white.gif]
Holy shit! Krust just made a real tune - for the first time in years! Grin
Keep JUMPin ya Bastids
not bad indeed!
You reckon he's been reading the opinions of miserable c#nts like us? Grin
Macc Wrote:You reckon he's been reading the opinions of miserable c#nts like us? Grin

Hard to say... but it's not like they don't all KNOW that they went shit... Grin
Keep JUMPin ya Bastids
not bad at all

Blue
damn!

Eek

has he been reading the forum or something Lol

bad tune, i hope this is to be a permanent move back to the real shit from krust. i wonder if any of the others will follow ??
[Image: vibezlogo86x86.jpg][Image: _13music_86x86.jpg][Image: _function_86x86.jpg]
It's ok. Neutral

Goes on a bit, in my opinion. Dunno. Just not my kind of tune, I guess. A LOT better than the recent shit he's been doing though.
[Insert signature here]
its no sussudio but i like it
Naphta Wrote:
Macc Wrote:You reckon he's been reading the opinions of miserable c#nts like us? Grin

Hard to say... but it's not like they don't all KNOW that they went shit... Grin

quote of the day. Lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is DJ Krust still making music? DJFracture 44 10,523 25th September 2023, 04:10
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  RELEASE New Krust on 31 Recordings firefinga 7 6,877 9th March 2018, 04:08
Last Post: esb
  Krust - Memories dak 15 8,550 16th October 2015, 01:28
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  New Krust cassette available now noisemonkey 10 6,158 2nd December 2014, 10:24
Last Post: widzhit
  Choose your own ASC CD ASC 98 28,762 26th October 2013, 00:08
Last Post: ASC