so israel is just gonna annihilate lebanon&nobody says shit

60 Replies, 4929 Views

Icon_eek
i think theyve gone too far and WANT to provoke syria and iran and think the US will be by their side... but we are too bogged down in iraq ghuy...
and they are just making hezbollah bigger than ever Icon_evil
send fi de hacksaw[Image: archangel-michael-holy-card.jpg]
looks like they will have a go ... not lebabnon par-say due to the americans interest in nuturing another friendly state in the area and the US are the ultimate masters of israel whatever anyone says. They'll try and go for hezb. but may change their mind once they get involved in the close quarter stuff due to the reaction of the public to casualties. They only want to creata a buffer zone as I see it but even this may prove costly and expensive.
europhile
Can you imagine the coverage these photographs would get in the western media if these girls were Muslims?
I don''t think this is photoshop.
Nor this.

Images Here http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?conte...cleId=2780
It's fucked up on both Isreal and Hezbollah's accounts.
then why is the lebanese army going to join hezbollah if israel invades? Icon123

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=leb...+hezbollah

Quote:The Lebanese Minister of Defense warned Israel Thursday that if IDF ground forces are sent into southern Lebanon, Lebanese troops will fight along with the Hizbullah against Israel.

condoleeza rice to the rescue!! to encourage dealing with syria and iran Icon_eek http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/n...30001.html
This is just the opening act.

This whole thing is planned to escalate far beyond what we see now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interesting report from the well respected Nafeez Ahmed

http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_...s_conf.htm
Surley Israel realise that they are helping to recruit extremists.... may be this is what they want, their real objective is to keep poverty in prevelence throught the region to remain the main power in the area.... jsut as the US and EU do throught the world... Icon_sad
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines06/0724-10.htm

"because the Israelis are using new kinds of bombs which can enter shelters. They are bombing the bomb shelters which are full of refugees."

On Sunday, Jan Egeland, the United Nations emergency relief chief, toured the devastated areas of south Beirut. He described what he saw as "horrific" and said the destruction "makes it a violation of humanitarian law."

Egeland said UN supplies of humanitarian aid would arrive within the next few days, but "we need access," and "so far Israel is not giving us access."

http://english-cyprus.indymedia.org/news.../index.php
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7wroSYRXJo

israelis attacking red cross crews
Stick it on the main forum fer Chrissakes, noboy reads this shit in here... Roll
Keep JUMPin ya Bastids
you read it ya big fool Roll
Looks like the lack of response from the UK could prove a final nail in Blair's political coffin ....

As the US does not even consider the feelings of it's muslim population Blair is falling inbetween feathering his own nest for the future (with his suggestion of a UN force sitting nicely with his goal of being a possible head of the UN) and further alienating the british muslim population which is the root of much domestic grief at the moment. He can't win this one but will no doubt tip-toe his way along the tight rope as he has done to be able to carbon-copy the US position on foriegn policy.
europhile
Last night 50 civilians were killed in a bombing of a building in south lebanon,27 of those killed were children.

Icon_cry

You can't be human & agree with what the Isrealis are doing.
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
ALPHA OMEGA Wrote:Last night 50 civilians were killed in a bombing of a building in south lebanon,27 of those killed were children.

Icon_cry

You can't be human & agree with what the Isrealis are doing.

some of the footage they showed last nite of this attack was VERY difficult to watch Icon_cry
"knowing is not enough, we must apply.
willing is not enough, we must do."
Bruce Lee
and the carnage continues........
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
jaded_youth Wrote:Looks like the lack of response from the UK could prove a final nail in Blair's political coffin ....

and started the ball rolling for his share holding and board membership in the arms trade!!
Syria offer to join with militant group, Hezbollah
Syrian foreign minister "welcomes" the prospect of war

http://news.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1141692006
end.

except the frenchies dont want to be peacekeepers.
the italians have taken the lead ... good work prodi .... the isrealis were bitching about the indonesian/malaysian contribution as these two countries do not officially recognise israel ...
europhile
to be honest though.. that is kind of a fair call. they have the right to doubt the neutrality of a country that doenst officially recognise them.
Ok so I'm a n00b but I thought it was well worth dragging this post up to the fore front, personally I think this all goes alot deeper, I'm going to attempt to summarize it from what I see so far.

Everyone heres the names mentioned when it comes to this but does anyone really understand that this war has been raging since biblical times?

America are new to the conflict, their only interest is monetry, I'm not going to start ona bout conspiracy theories because I don't think there is a Theory anymore, too much evidence suggests this is all being manufactured.

Back to the issue on the thread, the Hezbollah have been living among the lebanese for a long time, kind of like there are fundamentalist muslims living in this country, unknown by anyone but their own circle. Isreal have been attacked by almost every nation around them. Is it not fair to say they just want to keep their own country?

Please don't think I'm taking the deaths light heartedly, I am sure I get as upset as each of you when I see the atrocities occuring, even though they are being dampened down for the public viewing..

Something I have had bought to my attention recently is that this is all meant to happen, according to more than one scripture from more than one record of history!

The Iranian PM believing it to the word is a VERY scary prospect....

And while our attention is diverted to the middle east as always, North Korea and China go un noticed...

Sorry that was all a bit of a rant, but I gotta start somewhere right?
You'll fit in here like a hand in a glove.
e-s-t Wrote:Ok so I'm a n00b but I thought it was well worth dragging this post up to the fore front, personally I think this all goes alot deeper, I'm going to attempt to summarize it from what I see so far.

Everyone heres the names mentioned when it comes to this but does anyone really understand that this war has been raging since biblical times?

America are new to the conflict, their only interest is monetry, I'm not going to start ona bout conspiracy theories because I don't think there is a Theory anymore, too much evidence suggests this is all being manufactured.

Back to the issue on the thread, the Hezbollah have been living among the lebanese for a long time, kind of like there are fundamentalist muslims living in this country, unknown by anyone but their own circle. Isreal have been attacked by almost every nation around them. Is it not fair to say they just want to keep their own country?

Please don't think I'm taking the deaths light heartedly, I am sure I get as upset as each of you when I see the atrocities occuring, even though they are being dampened down for the public viewing..

Something I have had bought to my attention recently is that this is all meant to happen, according to more than one scripture from more than one record of history!

The Iranian PM believing it to the word is a VERY scary prospect....

And while our attention is diverted to the middle east as always, North Korea and China go un noticed...

Sorry that was all a bit of a rant, but I gotta start somewhere right?

Does Olmert have a direct line to your brain? If you think those contributions are 'deep' then you seriously need to spend a few years studying.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  would you purchase this pa amp? OwenPaulStory 0 1,537 24th May 2012, 02:41
Last Post: OwenPaulStory
  looking for an amp djneils 1 1,298 24th February 2010, 00:20
Last Post: djneils
  Israel's attack on Gaza Naphta 112 20,285 16th April 2009, 10:43
Last Post: Sir Loris of Crowthorne
  "Israel should be wiped off the map" Naphta 4 1,158 13th January 2009, 11:47
Last Post: Sir Loris of Crowthorne
  Israel. Ashes 17 1,869 12th September 2008, 13:50
Last Post: strike