Breaking News : Henmaniacs Loose it

2 Replies, 1704 Views

London, 16:57pm :

With yesterdays bloodlust still on the boil, Kurt Hamsteiger, aggressor in yesterdays cock severance incedent returned having posted bail at sunhill police station to wimbledon today to taunt henmaniacs as the utterly defeatable englishman went down 6-4 in his final set.

Hamsteiger managed to infilitrate center court at the end of the not so grueling match wearing nothing more than a pair of leder-hosen. Parading around the north fault line he was heard shouting in an anglo-germanic accent "HA HA HA I PISS ON YOUR CRAPPY TENNIS STARS SHITEY PERFORMANCE".

For thousands of henmaniacs this was the last straw, unleashing a flurry of missiles at the aryan agressor many hissed and booooed and guffawed disdainfully at the german. Fortunatley for Hamsteiger the assembled henmaniacs seem to have the same control over small flying objects as their much worshipped hero tim henman.

When asked for comment after the match Henman could only reply, dang and blast i look like a monkey dontcher know and shuffled off to the ape enclosure with his knucles dragging on the ground. His cousin Pete Sampras said later "oook ooook ek-AWWWW ook"

Gangsta Source: 1junglist.com News
Cheeerio Cheeerio Cheeerio Cheeerio Cheeerio Cheeerio Cheeerio Cheeerio Cheeerio Cheeerio CHEEEEERIO!

[Image: _39235014_rain300300gt.jpg]
Mine's A Guiness!!!
Hahaha Crapper

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Att Macc, did you loose your pooch? 8bits 14 3,607 26th November 2009, 09:38
Last Post: MetaLX
  Loose Women davetrax 13 3,691 29th March 2008, 18:09
Last Post: noisemonkey
  BREAKING NEWS subvert 4 1,477 13th July 2006, 20:02
Last Post: socialengineer
  [n exactly sfw] record breaking turd dice 3 1,617 17th March 2006, 17:10