Rekkid Bags ...........

15 Replies, 991 Views

Where is the best place to buy them online ? and has anyone got any reccomendations, i am looking for one that holds around 100.
http://www.ultimatedjgear.com

dont buy a big yellow / orange one like me people slag you off constantly.

They fucking rule though, go for one of the slanty ones or the ones with the front opening bit......they rock.

Heavy as when full though. Fits up to about 100 / 120
cheers mate

i prefer the individual approch, fair play for being different and getting an orange one Xyxthumbs
altered ego Wrote:cheers mate

i prefer the individual approch, fair play for being different and getting an orange one Xyxthumbs

Lol

be safe.....be seen....

Smile

i played before hype over here last year and from the back of the club upstairs all you could see on the stage was hype, and to his left my big huge yellow / orange record bag.....

Lol

i love it!

seriously though, those udg bags are the best, they've foam padding on the inside, plus they have lots of carry space in the pouches on the sides for headphones / needles / carts / misc.

Smile
They are just about all out of stock as well ............. Baffled Icon_eek
Altered Ego Wrote:They are just about all out of stock as well ............. Baffled Icon_eek

http://www.htfr.co.uk also sell em.
Kisskiss they are cheaper there as well thank you mate Xyxthumbs
that light that clips onto your hat is a great idea and stylish to boot. I wouldn't be seen dead without it clipped to my head when I'm DJing. It also comes in handy when making lurrve to a beautiful lady.

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
i hear good things about UDG bags and also DC, but you cant get em in europe afaik...
Stacks Wrote:that light that clips onto your hat is a great idea and stylish to boot. I wouldn't be seen dead without it clipped to my head when I'm DJing. It also comes in handy when making lurrve to a beautiful lady.

Stacks

You seriously got one stacks ??

I never wear caps though ?? Maybe i could just clip it to my nose .... Baffled
Altered Ego Wrote:You seriously got one stacks ??

Of course not. You'd look like a complete dick with that thing on your hat.

Stacks
Remember those glasses orbital used to wear with the torches strapped to the sides ........... Hahaha
hey those were ace!!
i would pay handsome money for such torches clasped to my yellow glassed glasses, i would SO BE THE MAN Lol
john doe Wrote:hey those were ace!!
i would pay handsome money for such torches clasped to my yellow glassed glasses, i would SO BE THE MAN Lol

you could temprorarily blind unsuspecting women while looking down there tops .............. "excellent" Smilie11sim
exactly

i could even do that to suspecting women, with the added '10 second invisibilty potion'

right?
beckett Wrote:http://www.ultimatedjgear.com

dont buy a big yellow / orange one like me people slag you off constantly.

They fucking rule though, go for one of the slanty ones or the ones with the front opening bit......they rock.

Heavy as when full though. Fits up to about 100 / 120

I never could decide if them being yellow prevented people from stealing them or made them a more "attractive" target. give and takes?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Delta Files - Body Bags download version Statto 0 1,251 6th March 2012, 14:50
Last Post: Statto
  Get your Digibeat bags 'n' hoodies here J.DIGITAL 2 697 3rd July 2006, 15:14
Last Post: Matlib
  LOLZ0r!!'1!! Doggy Bags: Quality Handcrafted canine luggage 8bits 0 455 24th September 2005, 04:52
Last Post: 8bits
  Buying big bags of fruit to last you a few days appreciation Macc 16 1,330 4th July 2005, 21:31
Last Post: B
  agenda record bags...any good? Breaker 5 691 15th December 2004, 22:41
Last Post: Stacks