i just purchased serato scratch live

28 Replies, 18942 Views

because for the last couple weeks i have been writing tunes again, and getting back into dnb more than ever.

this thing is incredible!!!!!!!

dave you were right!
thanks!

very happy!
j
writing tunes again - great!!!! Falcon
nice one! don't spent too much time on it though... get back in the studio.
still cant wait have and play bears on the xgn cd Lovesmilie

would love to hear some new productions ! Grin
welcome to growing bunch of happy customers..

serato does rock...only thing I now need is a DC Adapter, so I can still use my turntables without the lappy running!
Even Jazzy Jeff loves it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR8McH5pe64

boom shake the room!
o// \\o \o/
dwarde78 Wrote:still cant wait have and play bears on the xgn cd Lovesmilie

its at the plant now. im waiting for a tp (should come today, or monday)
how much does this cost .. mite sell all me rekkids and get it
safetyboy Wrote:how much does this cost .. mite sell all me rekkids and get it
you can get it for about $500 in the states..I ordered mine through JRR on ebay. Ordered Thursday, package arrived Monday through FedEx...excellent service!!
thanks for the support guys! I'm looking forward to the end of this semester so i can really begin to write more frequently again. its really difficult to begin something and then not get back to it for 1-2 months.

anyways, serato is quite the program...COMPLETELY ACCURATE.

@dave - which time compression algorithm is being used? some form of phase vocoding?
aaah shit, checking out some serato vids makes my hunger bigger...
id love to have that and bring that and my macbook to gigs instead of loads of 12"s...
it's a great piece of kit all right...

jay, sell all your records to me!!!!
...it's like a bloody LIBRARY out there!!! http://twitter.com/executivesteve
so, uh, when can i come over? :P Smile
come over!
anyone know of a good place to purchase mp3s?
bleep.com
itunes
emusic has 192kbps VBRs
napster has 192kbps WMAs with sheytloadez of DRM
and of course beatport who has none of that dhung and quality agogo
sorry...meant to write dnb mp3s

Smile

i have an emusic account, and use generally use itunes for jazz and classical.

thanks,
j
http://www.fanusamurai.com/audio4sale/audio4sale.php

Teef
^ thats what im talking about Wink
dice Wrote:serato does rock...only thing I now need is a DC Adapter, so I can still use my turntables without the lappy running!
what is that? you cant use turntables without your laptop? it cuts connection or something?
MetaLX Wrote:
dice Wrote:serato does rock...only thing I now need is a DC Adapter, so I can still use my turntables without the lappy running!
what is that? you cant use turntables without your laptop? it cuts connection or something?

think he meant "without the lappy running out"

scratch live uses files on your computer and is usb powered. the unit can take a 9v power supply, but doesnt ship with one.

Smile
MetaLX Wrote:

i think he means he needs power for the serato from some source other than the laptop not to be dependent on lappy power
i got the 9v adaptor bizness, you need it if your doing gigs and want to bugger off without leaving yer laptop sitting connected....alone....unprotected and prime for beer to be spilt on

Nervous
ahh right, in when you're done playing...didnt think about that!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the latest record you purchased? fanu 3,594 951,504 12th May 2023, 12:27
Last Post: Statto
  What was the first record you purchased ? Paradigm X 43 23,775 10th July 2016, 15:47
Last Post: firefinga
  Brand new forthcoming attactions mix for Serato davetrax 4 4,063 12th August 2015, 19:37
Last Post: InfiniteSloth
  New Serato SL3 box Delta 19 6,622 6th February 2014, 16:38
Last Post: fiasko
  South Moorhead Scratch Dungeon... cheef 13 8,394 12th March 2013, 23:35
Last Post: Muttley