OMG... I'm actually speechless... shabba d's antidrug video

31 Replies, 3001 Views

http://www.breakbeat.co.uk/DNBTV/default...mID=100317

Icon_eek Grin Grin
...it's like a bloody LIBRARY out there!!! http://twitter.com/executivesteve
Hahaha

the comments too Lol!!
"guns, bats, knives, drugs!!" fookin choooooon!lol! Falcon Lol
sprio says:21/11/2006 12:06:31 "listen dem ting bro, i aint havin none of it drum n bass game it be blazin it full metal jacket"

jonny says:21/11/2006 11:57:29 "most of u internet geeks do not know shit, you'll just sit in front of a computer all day trying to look like one of the man dem, when really you are a spotty freak who still gets breast fed by your mum. if you need drugs to go to a drum and bass night, you really need to think again, you're obviosly going for the rush and not the music! you are the real haterz!"

good god this is what happens you vote the conservatives out of power
holy shit
I'm going to get me some lines of coke , pills and a big phat spliff to forget this nonsense
Goldorak Wrote:I'm going to get me some lines of coke , pills and a big phat spliff to forget this nonsense

Hahaha
Quote:I'm going to get me some lines of coke , pills and a big phat spliff to forget this nonsense

that quote was so Bill Hicks ahahahahahahah
[Image: 3850.jpg]
tyranny Wrote:good god this is what happens you vote the conservatives out of power

Hahaha
Hahaha

thats gas..

what a gimp
at least if he did coke he would have an excuse for being so shit
the bit at the start where he's "acting"

speechless...
...it's like a bloody LIBRARY out there!!! http://twitter.com/executivesteve
i dont want shabba d at the raves and clubs tbh :s
i wonder how long shabba d's career would continue, had this tune any actual effect
socialengineer Wrote:i dont want shabba d at the raves and clubs tbh :s

Hahaha
what's ironic abut this is that in order for any human being to be able to withstanding shabba, they would have to be on an INSAAAAAANE amount of drugs. take the drugs out of the scene- say goodbye to your career.... lol. whatta living joke.... Roll
word is bon jovi. [] unst soundcloudzen [] zein fazbooken [] unst beefy! beefy! []
holy fuck!
HIGHLY BLESSED - YA DUN KNOW !!!

Rofl
WOW
..Smile..
Is 'drugs' only in there cos it happens to rhyme?
Keep JUMPin ya Bastids
who brings a bat to a club???
Jason oS Wrote:who brings a bat to a club???

Oops
Advertisements here:

[Image: jungletrain_2.png]

[Image: xgnban_new.gif]
yay you can sing along with the chorus
enicma Wrote:
Jason oS Wrote:who brings a bat to a club???
Oops

Rofl Hahaha
i thought he meant bats as in vampire bats at first. he means baseball bats i think?!

unless theres a problem with nosferatu manz at drum and bass clubs? never had any trouble with them myself

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Uncle Dugs with Navi & Shabba > Ribena Jungle pt 2 June 2014 uncle dugs 1 2,690 6th August 2014, 16:54
Last Post: uncle dugs
  Uncle Dugs & Skibadee, Shabba, Stormin & CKP @ Suppliers B'day 25-02-12 Video uncle dugs 0 533 5th March 2012, 16:38
Last Post: uncle dugs
Oh well Any budding video producers here? WIN £500 of Addict Kit - Kmag Bungle Video Comp. rachelknowledge 0 2,845 15th August 2011, 12:24
Last Post: rachelknowledge
  OMG OMG ordering new vinyl.... cheef 11 1,798 24th July 2009, 22:20
Last Post: antidote uk
  Fanu's video response to a K-Fed video fanu 26 3,851 14th November 2007, 14:11
Last Post: Jason oS