Trailer of new David Lynch movie out!

23 Replies, 2209 Views

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4hFEDYmMcM

That is SICK!
Gives me the fucking creeps!
Cant wait to get to check that out...

I was told it's Lynch himself who does the singing in that song....

Slayer Slayer Slayer
hmnnn, could b worth a watch on dvd some weekend
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
dunno if its even premiered yet?

btw colin, i did a remix of poltergeist....they asked me to so i sampled the song! :d will let u hear soon... Cool Kisskiss Wave
ok so that means i don't have 2 try 2 find the samples.

nice one.

if the label boss likes it then u have my permission to release it as a remix.i don't really need 2 hear it to be honest.

Xyxthumbs
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
dam David Lynch is awsome! The trailer is sieeeek!
it's all about the classic lynch-ism's Hahaha

a trailer that has little to no information about the film, but somehow makes you want to go see anyway.

also, i fucking LOVE those chugging doo-wop/sleaze-core hybrid numbers that Angelo Badalamenti writes. The one in that trailer sounds really similar to the one in the bar scene in the TP movie when laura and donna get all fucked up on random pills.

Angelo Badalamenti = Lovesmilie x 104324324300454357438949035438.485439!!!111

family entertainment at it's best people!
David Lynch rules.

Gotta say, though, Eraserhead was pretty much a crock of shite.

Still to see The Straight Story
can't wait to see what this one's going to be like. Eraserhead is awesome imo. The noisey soundtrack is awe inspiring, the cold winds of bleakness. *shivers down spine*
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
dodz Wrote:it's all about the classic lynch-ism's Hahaha

a trailer that has little to no information about the film, but somehow makes you want to go see anyway.

also, i fucking LOVE those chugging doo-wop/sleaze-core hybrid numbers that Angelo Badalamenti writes. The one in that trailer sounds really similar to the one in the bar scene in the TP movie when laura and donna get all fucked up on random pills.

Angelo Badalamenti = Lovesmilie x 104324324300454357438949035438.485439!!!111

family entertainment at it's best people!

badalamenti is a great man indeed.

who chooses the featuring songs in lynch movies btw, badalamenti and lynch himself? i watched lost highway again the other night, and was actually a little bit put off by the rammstein and marilyn manson stuff. they just fell miles off from the rest of the featured songs or badalamenti's stuff that all worked really really well.

the clumsy and insane thrash metal on wild at heart fitted like a glove though!
i still haven't seen wild at heart. Oops

i think they work together, but lynch is at the end of every decision from what i've read.
From what I have seen and herd thus far, it seems to be his "rawest" film since Eraserhead. Word has it he is finished with conventional methods of filming and has now moved on to Digital Video (as this one was filmed in digital), allowing him more freedom to shoot and in a fraction of the time.

He's distributing it himself in USA/Canada, and basically travelling with the movie as it premiers at each location.

badalamenti will probably be involved in some aspect of the soundtrack I would assume.

Some other pieces of music INLAND EMPIRE are;

Little Eva - The locomotion
Nina simone - sinner man
Etta james - At last
Yeah i read the inprogress report on his site a while back. Cant fucking wait!!
dodz Wrote:[...]the one in the bar scene in the TP movie when laura and donna get all fucked up on random pills.

that track is DOPE!!!
also, the woman at the beginning of the clip.... Nervous

seriously, she looks so fucking creepy....

like in twin peaks, and like in grudge, the us version...in which she fits like a glove; the role is just made for her...fucking scary (the rest of the movie may not be all that but she is definitely a good pick there)!
fanu Wrote:also, the woman at the beginning of the clip.... Nervous

seriously, she looks so fucking creepy....

looks a lot like laura's mom from tp. laura dern in there too!
yeah it is lauras mom allright Grin
fanu Wrote:yeah it is lauras mom allright Grin

she was always a creepy looking motherfucker anyway! Hahaha
<---------- Grin

needless to say i cant fucking wait for this
anybody remebers his tv-clip for the playstation 2? i loved it, but it was obviously too far out for the advertising guys so it was cancelled after one week or so (at least here on the continent...)
Music critic for the Tally Ho
firefinga Wrote:anybody remebers his tv-clip for the playstation 2? i loved it, but it was obviously too far out for the advertising guys so it was cancelled after one week or so (at least here on the continent...)

What was that, 'the third place' ones? kinda in black & white and a person rocking back and forwards and stuff? that was David Lynch?! Wow!

http://www.hardscore.com/articles/lazerdrome/
Ornette Wrote:
firefinga Wrote:anybody remebers his tv-clip for the playstation 2? i loved it, but it was obviously too far out for the advertising guys so it was cancelled after one week or so (at least here on the continent...)

What was that, 'the third place' ones? kinda in black & white and a person rocking back and forwards and stuff? that was David Lynch?! Wow!

yeah and man, it's way weird! Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h28Kbdfmvbk
^^^^ Rofl

i can't believe some business exec. authorized that!
Wow that was great. I think that the advert worked very well to launch the PS2. It was very distinctive. Seeing it now - yeah - can see clearly how its a David Lynch creation.

Was there another one, or was the 'person rocking backwards and forwards' just me confusing it with something else?

http://www.hardscore.com/articles/lazerdrome/
a sidenote to the playstation 2 commercial: i really loved the duck and the mummy. so symbolic for ps 2 players Wink
Music critic for the Tally Ho

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trailer park boys (UK) dsp 0 2,522 10th June 2015, 11:47
Last Post: dsp
  documentary on UK HipHop (up to early Grime) "Under The Influence" - Trailer firefinga 0 1,789 2nd April 2015, 11:39
Last Post: firefinga
  David Lynch - Debut solo album olcyrus 2 1,454 10th July 2013, 16:01
Last Post: Jason oS
  Morphy - I Dubbed the Sheriff EP (Trailer Movie) TRANSLATION RECORDINGS 11 6,768 20th October 2011, 14:08
Last Post: cube
  david lynch fans help please pressure 13 3,718 23rd April 2011, 22:04
Last Post: lament