Buffalo Tom.

12 Replies, 806 Views

just rediscovered "birdbrain"......

i forgot how good they used to be.

saw them support the wedding present back in '91 and got to meet them all as they were playing our local leisure centre in swansea.

Xyxthumbs
In Swansea is it boy, ah right there we are then.

Tidy!

Hahaha
[Image: jungletrain_2.png]
nerve Wrote:In Swansea is it boy, ah right there we are then.

Tidy!

Hahaha

Gorseinon to be exact.

Thank feck i don't live there anymore.
blue Wrote:just rediscovered "birdbrain"......

saw them support the wedding present back in '91 and got to meet them all as they were playing our local leisure centre in swansea.

Xyxthumbs

yeah - i saw them on that tour in leeds, splendid

:flashback:

d
diddywahdiddy Wrote:
blue Wrote:just rediscovered "birdbrain"......

Xyxthumbs

yeah - i saw them on that tour in leeds, splendid

:flashback:

d

the wedding present were fecking amazing too back then.

brassneck!!!

Xyxthumbs
Nah they'd kind of strayed by the time that Brassneck came out, Top of the Pops and all that.

However 'Tommy' and 'George Best' are both crackers. 'Everybody thinks he looks daft', now that's a tune.

The GM
[Image: thumbNail.asp?]
Or 'My Favourite Dress' equally brilliant.

The GM
the golden maverick Wrote:Nah they'd kind of strayed by the time that Brassneck came out, Top of the Pops and all that.

However 'Tommy' and 'George Best' are both crackers. 'Everybody thinks he looks daft', now that's a tune.

The GM

Yeah i love that shit too, but i think their music was at an all time high point with Sea Monsters (but i am a biased Steve Albini freak!!).

I thought when they were on TOTP they were hilarious!!

Hows the Bike?
Blue thats a terrible avatar.....bring back the pikey harse!!!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
B Wrote:Blue thats a terrible avatar.....bring back the pikey harse!!!

Maggots anyone?

Icon_evil
Blue Wrote:
the golden maverick Wrote:Nah they'd kind of strayed by the time that Brassneck came out, Top of the Pops and all that.

The GM

Yeah i love that shit too, but i think their music was at an all time high point with Sea Monsters (but i am a biased Steve Albini freak!!).

Hows the Bike?

The bike is fucked! It's in the repair shop waiting for a single crank that they don't make any more. I've had to smuggle some spare parts in using my Eastern Bloc connections. They brought in a load of illicit vodka and smokes by mistake if anyone wants any. I'll soon be back bicycling, mark my words.

'Bizarro' was alright as well but the 12 singles in one year were shit.

The GM
the golden maverick Wrote:the bike is fucked! it's in the repair shop waiting for a single crank that they don't make any more. i've had to smuggle some spare parts in using my eastern bloc connections. they brought in a load of illicit vodka and smokes by mistake if anyone wants any. i'll soon be back bicycling, mark my words.

'bizarro' was alright as well but the 12 singles in one year were shit.

the gm

my condolences to the bike. Icon_cry

yeah loved bizarro, i'm a bit offish on the singles as well although one or two are absolutely blinding, loveslave in particular (number 9 i think)

Xyxthumbs
the golden maverick Wrote:[ they brought in a load of illicit vodka and smokes by mistake if anyone wants any. i'll soon be back bicycling, mark my words.

the gm

wayhey bring the wodka n schmokes tonite mav!! Xyxthumbs
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tom & Jerry - Limited Edition Vinyl Madness firefinga 6 3,892 23rd April 2019, 12:50
Last Post: noisemonkey
  NEWS Petition for Tom and Jerry Represses (aka 4 Hero) firefinga 2 2,958 4th September 2015, 08:24
Last Post: firefinga
  bukem & peshay - 19.5 (tom middleton remix) cube 7 3,907 25th March 2011, 15:37
Last Post: Jason oS
  tom cruise Jason oS 40 6,722 1st October 2010, 17:20
Last Post: rentboy
  buffalo stance MetaLX 1 352 10th April 2010, 09:32
Last Post: MetaLX