40 Replies, 2694 Views

Well ?

Teef
ATM Magazine - Issue 69 : DJ Friction on the cover with mix Cd from Bailey

that should be the one !

Wink
well its out then Icon_yippee

watch this be the best selling issue ever Teef

Chemical has CD preview of each track. It sounds amazing!! Ordering now.

http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/ser...rack=ATM69
How bigs the article? whats it like?? Nothing about it on the front which is a shame.
For News/Audio/Bookings/Videos www.djtrax.wordpress.com
Well done chaps Applause Applause Applause
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
davetrax Wrote:How bigs the article? whats it like?? Nothing about it on the front which is a shame.

it's good ! Muttley (who hangs around here wrote it) - 1800 words as far as I remember ?
excellent! [Image: smilie11sim.gif]

well done, muttley (and all others involved...) Icon_yippee
just saw the mag and read the article, nice one guys!
bobule Wrote:just saw the mag and read the article, nice one guys!

could you post a scan? would love to see the pics muttley chose Cool
no scanner here at load... i will take a digi picture if you like...
that'd be nice Xyxthumbs
jus saw this today, its nice, 2 pages..pics of paradox, macc and equinox, oh and a bird dancin in her wheelchair...looks wicked (think its b from bassbin, not sure, sorry if its not!!lol!)!
good article, educatin peeps of the circus dnb world!
Xyxthumbs
If they can read Teef Teef Teef Teef Teef
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Hahaha
pringle Wrote:jus saw this today, its nice, 2 pages..pics of paradox, macc and equinox, oh and a bird dancin in her wheelchair...looks wicked (think its b from bassbin, not sure, sorry if its not!!lol!)!
good article, educatin peeps of the circus dnb world!
Xyxthumbs

haha - so glad they put that pic of b in...

Lol
Cool Look forward to reading it.
can't wait untill this finnaly makes it state side Falcon
Code Wrote:
davetrax Wrote:How bigs the article? whats it like?? Nothing about it on the front which is a shame.

it's good ! Muttley (who hangs around here wrote it) - 1800 words as far as I remember ?

1900 was the limit Wink

Picked this up today, and I'm relatively happy with how they've sub-edited it. I still have a few minor issues with changes to the flow and semantic ambiguity, but hey the editor's decision is final and as such I [and others who helped] will have to respect that. What really matters is that the article's near the front of the magazine, second top of the contents page and right next to the Bailey cover mix blurb. And to top it off, the pics look great! Really nice juxtaposition effects against the swirly background to the text Smile

[I didn't choose the pics, just to make clear]

Thanks for reading all Kisskiss
Here's hoping we get to do another one this year.
noice one folks!!
shame i just got a package from chemical but forgot to get atm while i was at it Icon_sad
If i get it before anyone has posted scans ill scan it at work (£30k's worth of scanner Grin)
yeah post please, i see a physical issue of ATM and/or knowledge about once a year if i'm lucky
Hahaha im the spaz in the wheelchair! Have to buy it - too funny!
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
gwarn bee! thought it was you, proper soldier!lol! Grin
that was at Ichiones 1st anniversary party in Amsterdam - good times!

3rd one comin up - its unmissable.
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
Looking forward to reading this one! It's a great way to educate the "mainstream" dnb heads.
theres actualyl two pictures with b in in the article...
b you social diva you!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  POLITICS revoke Article 50 Statto 13 5,660 26th March 2019, 13:14
Last Post: noisemonkey
  Flashcore article pacific 26 9,843 6th April 2015, 18:35
Last Post: noisemonkey
  hi fellow subverts...wanted to update you with some stuff i am doing atm :) DJ Script 11 5,294 26th February 2014, 12:17
Last Post: DJ Script
  Macc - "So Far" EP, ATM Mag Review Code 52 4,154 27th April 2011, 23:06
Last Post: InfiniteSloth
  Something tangible for the Street-team :: ATM article :: Code 200 42,870 30th July 2010, 20:59
Last Post: thush-ara