Create an account

[-]
Tags
in new cover my done spaced froxel is quot 10

Thread Contributor: GrizzlyMy New Froxel "Spaced In" 10" Cover Is Done!

The art was done by the infamous Anthony Ausgang and we were lucky enough to be able to use it for our "Spaced In" single on Zeal Records. Somehow the label owner knows Anthony and me and my bandmate Justin are greatly benefitting from this connection! The piece is called "Splitting the Catom". Check out more Ausgang stuff at http://www.ausgangart.com OK!

ok!ok!ok!ok!ok!ok!

Hahaha

can't wait for this cool tune! -oh yeh, are significant audio singles still available? -i'd like to buy a couple!

iiiixxxxx!!!!!!!!!
i uninstalled acrobat reader few days ago and i can see the pic!!!!
Neutral

looking good Xyxthumbs

lowbss Wrote:iiiixxxxx!!!!!!!!!
i uninstalled acrobat reader few days ago and i can see the pic!!!!
Neutral

Yeah you gotta have Acrobat.Icon_cry I tried to figure out how to convert it to a jpeg but have no idea how to do that. Can someone here clue me in? Grin

SETI Wrote:ok!ok!ok!ok!ok!ok!

Hahaha

can't wait for this cool tune! -oh yeh, are significant audio singles still available? -i'd like to buy a couple!

Yes I have MANY more available. Like about 150-200!!!! Hahaha They are $7 INCLUDING SHIPPING!!!!! for peeps in the US so if you want 2 it's only $14. You want 3? only $21! It's all multiples of seven boyeeeeee!!!

Cash and money orders are preferred. I'll take checks from respected Subverts.

Thank you.

grizzly Wrote:yeah you gotta have acrobat.Icon_cry i tried to figure out how to convert it to a jpeg but have no idea how to do that. can someone here clue me in? :d

1. take a screenshot using ctrl - print screen
2. open photoshop or similar editor
3. file -> new (if you use photoshop the dimensions of the new file will match the screenshot in the clipboard
4. paste the screenshot via the menu or ctrl - v
5. crop the image to size
6. save in whatever format you choose.

Xyxthumbs

hows tricks blair mate ?

ahh..nice. Xyxthumbs

scope Wrote:1. take a screenshot using ctrl - print screen
2. open photoshop or similar editor
3. file -> new (if you use photoshop the dimensions of the new file will match the screenshot in the clipboard
4. paste the screenshot via the menu or ctrl - v
5. crop the image to size
6. save in whatever format you choose.

Xyxthumbs

hows tricks blair mate ?

cool thanks but that's too much work Hahaha those who want to see it are gonna have to get acrobat.

how was your trip? i heard you were gone.

i also have a small project for you scope if you have a minute. i'd really appreciate it. http://subvertcentral.com/forum/viewtopi...76cb07b230

here:

oops I meant this one:

wicked grizzly Xyxthumbs

Thanks Stacks!

I don't have photoshop on this comp so that's why it would be too much work for me. Oops

*stacks whips up a fast jpeg making grizz look bad* Hahaha

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fave cover versions & reinterpretations of.. +ToRMeNT+ 44 5,698 15th November 2017, 11:37
Last Post: esb
  RELEASE OUT NOW: THE OHM SERIES: AP ORGANISM - IN SEARCH OF THE SPACED EP (Ohm034) Euphony 0 275 21st May 2017, 09:14
Last Post: Euphony
  Procedure 769 Reinforced Cover Pics HiddenSound 24 2,355 21st February 2015, 22:58
Last Post: firefinga
  Project Thirty-Three (record cover design) InfiniteSloth 4 645 29th October 2012, 18:15
Last Post: MetaLX
  Lajwah - Objectif Lune - May 2012 [Spaced Out Techno Biz] esb 9 880 20th May 2012, 01:59
Last Post: esb

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016