The Unorthodox : Bailey : Flight : Equinox : March 29th : Lo

47 Replies, 4290 Views

The Unorthodox @ 3 Blind Mice

Thursday 29th March

A collection of London's well respected drum & bass DJs and producers have come together to bring you a night where anything goes.

Expect to hear a broad spectrum of music including funk classics, house, breakbeats, garage and even the odd pop or rock classic thrown in to suit whatever the mood is.

The only rule is.............. there are no rules!

Dj's on the night: Bailey (BBC 1xtra/Metalheadz), Flight (BBC 1xtra/Metalheadz), and Equinox (Bassbin/Planet Mu/Scientific Wax).

3 Blind Mice, 5 Ravey Street, EC2 4QW
Nearest tube Old Street or Liverpool Street

Bar opens at 6pm, music 8pm till late

3 Blind Mice info: http://fancyapint.com/pubs/pub3414.html

[Image: l_602b2003c6f463772d12f2e39901fbca.jpg]
Woo - yeah! nice one
Co..Cou...Could you possibly rewind and come again?
get goldie in to play a non-dnb set Xyxthumbs
Very nice!
Interesting!!
Grin
Check out my radio show 'The Next Chapter' on 1Xtra (BBC) every Wednesday 22.00 - 00.00 GMT; available via Freeview, digital satellite and cable TV, DAB digital radio and online http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/flight/

http://www.myspace.com/littlemissflight
There. Off work so no getting up in the morning.
shit.....going ireland that night....nice one though
Icon_exclaim
Grin

sounds very interesting!
Twisted
e-flyer added Smile
add breakage and you have my perfect technicality line up Grin

look's interesting cant make it but would like to hear the set's, they gunu be recorded ...... please Grin
quantum sounds Wrote:add breakage and you have my perfect technicality line up Grin

no d+b whatsoever, so not quite technicality...

breakage is in the states, so we couldn't get him down for this one.
The Unorthodox Wrote:no d+b whatsoever

Blue
anyone planning to go along?
This Thursday...

Come along for a drink after work Smile
Chin
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Phokus Wrote:anyone planning to go along?

Will be down for this.

Smile

Oi Bob, come along innit.
Phokus Wrote:anyone planning to go along?

yeh i might pop down Grin
Fushara
I probably won't to be honest... Been BANG on it for three or four weeks. Hahaha
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
so stretch it out for another night... go on, you know you want to...
Bare stretchage already been a gwizzlin.

Yes, a gwizzlin. Past form of gwanin, so I'm told Teef
But... I'm gonna be out and about for a change. How can you refuse?! Teef
*sudden urge to stay in*

Teef

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Toronto crew: Rupture oct 29th syncronus 0 778 9th October 2010, 03:22
Last Post: syncronus
  BLR003. K-Zero-9/Eclispe Out THURSDAY 29th Apr Digital+Outrage Radio,Free Mp3 ,USA+ AST@Backlash Records 0 1,780 27th April 2010, 21:25
Last Post: AST@Backlash Records
  06.03.VIENNA QUEHENBERGER+BINÄR|FLIGHT|BREAKAGE|EQUINOX|PLAK újezd 5 2,044 3rd March 2009, 12:13
Last Post: J0J0
  Unorthodox - Flight, Equinox, T1 - Apr 10th - FREE The Unorthodox 7 1,993 10th April 2008, 12:07
Last Post: Phokus
  Unorthodox - Feb 14 - Bailey, Flight, Equinox, Zero T - FREE The Unorthodox 5 1,708 14th February 2008, 14:41
Last Post: Phokus