Alex C's Dodgy Reviews

4 Replies, 338 Views

http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread.php...ost1778963

This poor lad is suffering a little bit from "if its popular on the floor it has to be good" syndrome....

His reviews give all the big tunes high scores regardless of their quality and then seems to throw in token "less noteworthy tunes". Which is fair enough i suppose if he's not getting paid to do it. I however would prefer to see him put in a bit more effort and seek out music that is good rather than reviewing the obvious tunes of the moment.
his opinion is his opinion... but in my opinion his opinion is ULTRA SHITE... bad idea to put him on DOA Roll
karbonkid Wrote:his opinion is his opinion... but in my opinion his opinion is ULTRA SHITE... bad idea to put him on DOA Roll

everything i would expect from DOA

mutual back slapping fest that it is
having had a response from alex, i think its fair to say he's only doing his job as best he can so fair play to him.
check dnbhq.co.uk for some of my own inane ramblings.....i only really review stuff i like cos i dont have the £ to buy stuff i dont Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beckett's Quadrannual Reviews beckett 59 22,392 2nd March 2021, 13:58
Last Post: Muttley
  RELEASE Wire: Britt Brown on "negative reviews" - www.thewire.co.uk Muttley 4 6,774 6th October 2017, 12:38
  firefinga's DnB/Jungle Reviews 2015 01 firefinga 19 7,860 1st March 2015, 13:49
Last Post: firefinga
  I hate Discogs reviews mucsavage 11 4,758 10th February 2015, 22:30
Last Post: noisemonkey
  Video interview with Alex Banks (Hyper On Experience) Code 16 11,955 2nd April 2014, 22:33