Still the nation mourns Diana?

26 Replies, 4621 Views

I really have nothing positive to comment on this matter. Baffled
Good for you.
Probably shoud have expanded on this. What is it that bugs you so much?
some good advice there
Ashes Wrote:some good advice there
where?
clinton Wrote:
Ashes Wrote:some good advice there
where?

here hair here

http://www.safetyed.org/resources/kidfaq.html
1) Help! There's another kid in my chat room and they're being rude and threatening me. What do I do?
The best thing you can do is ignore them. Answering back will only make things worse, so don't get into a huge argument and don't pick a fight. Use your chat room "Ignore" button to make their words invisible, and talk to someone else instead. Remember, the "Ignore" button is your friend! If anyone sends you messages which are nasty, threatening, or upsetting, tell your parents. Remember, you are not responsible for what other people type to you online. This is not your fault.

There, Got it...
clinton Wrote:1) Help! There's another kid in my chat room and they're being rude and threatening me. What do I do?
The best thing you can do is ignore them. Answering back will only make things worse, so don't get into a huge argument and don't pick a fight. Use your chat room "Ignore" button to make their words invisible, and talk to someone else instead. Remember, the "Ignore" button is your friend! If anyone sends you messages which are nasty, threatening, or upsetting, tell your parents. Remember, you are not responsible for what other people type to you online. This is not your fault.

There, Got it...

some good advice here
Ashes Wrote:some good advice here

i certianly thought so
do not stand under a tree during a thunder storm.

do not go walking barefoot in the park at night.

peace
http:
//www.inperspectiverecords.com/
INITIAL Wrote:Still the nation mourns Diana?

what on earth gave you that idea?
ya big fool

Roll
never trust a guy with two first names......
Chris Inperspective Wrote:never trust a guy with two first names......

Rofl

Some good advice here.

Also never trust a man with a full beard but no moustache. They are either science teachers or paedophiles and are not to be trusted.
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Quote:WWW
Cool Help! I was surfing on the WWW, looking for some info for my school project and I accidentally pulled up an adult site. What do I do?
Hit the "Back" button on your web browser to get off that site at once. If more adult windows start opening, "Quit" your web browser completely. If that doesn't work "Shut Down" your computer completely to stop it, then reboot. Don't forget to tell your parents what happened. Remember, you aren't to blame for accidents like that.

yeah, thats what i keep telling my boss "its not my fault, these boobies just started popping up all over my screen" Oops
that site is acctually halarious!

Quote:10) Help! All my friends online are trading in pirated music. I know it's wrong but I want to be a part of it with them. What do I do?

The best way to say "No" to your friends when they ask you to come get some pirate music is to stay cool and suggest a positive alternative. So say "I've got a better idea. Why don't we... meet up and all take turns wanking off a goat
Macc Wrote:

Some good advice here.

Also never trust a man with a full beard but no moustache. They are either science teachers or paedophiles and are not to be trusted.

Hahaha WTF that even shocked me bob
djfada Wrote:
Macc Wrote:

Some good advice here.

Hahaha WTF that even shocked me bob

he's right though...
yeh he sure is ....never trust men who are 50 still live with their mums, next door to an all girls school and shut the curtains everytime you stand outside their house shouting nonce!!!! Teef

also never trust a fish
Cool Help! I was surfing on the WWW, looking for some info for my school project and I accidentally pulled up an adult site. What do I do?
Hit the "Back" button on your web browser to get off that site at once. If more adult windows start opening, "Quit" your web browser completely. If that doesn't work "Shut Down" your computer completely to stop it, then reboot. Don't forget to tell your parents what happened. Remember, you aren't to blame for accidents like that.
Hahaha how did a post about princess diana turn into one about not trusting bearded but no moustached men
that why i love sc!!

some good advice here.

attn loris, sorry dude i should have expanded. this c4 doc has prompted the conversation to turn into the great diana debate for me 3 times over the weekend and it just infruriated me.

but its a touchy subject so prob best left.

i wonder if she had a beard? Chin
initial Wrote:but its a touchy subject

no, it's a boring subject

[Image: sleeping.gif]
Kingstatto
[Image: acclaimteef.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photek - One Nation Matt 17 6,881 30th December 2017, 22:28
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+
  Derren Brown's Control The Nation Macc 22 6,951 21st September 2009, 17:58
Last Post: Hovver
  Robert Hood Minimal Nation re-release out now! Ming 9 4,496 30th July 2009, 22:39
Last Post: Ming
  x nation - accident / collie wah we love good morning captain 8 2,581 27th November 2007, 11:49
Last Post: droid
  Why do Brits keep calling Eire a home nation Shiva 28 5,434 7th November 2007, 23:48
Last Post: B