[STINGING RING] SC Curry, London 12th July

113 Replies, 10102 Views

Jason oS is leaving us soon, and Ive never met most of you, the ones i have i was bladdered, so was wondering, anyone up for a curry, brick lane stylee in the next few weeks ? Would be nice too met a few subverts, and reacquaint with the ones ive probably embarrassed myself in front of ! Teef Eeknlyjustsemiteef:

anyway, if anyone fancies it, lets do it.

Ive been mega busy but got a load of it all sorted now, so would like to hook up.

Cheers, ben pdx

Decided its def because no one has complained.... =)
Xyxthumbs

next week? can't do tuesday, so i dunno, wednesday or summink? Smile
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
thursday....tayaabs....mmmmmmmmm Grin
Ali.... Wink
Team Castle
my plan to move to the uk has been delayed by about 3 years, so hopefully people on sc still like curry by then Smile
sounds good.

I'm free most days next week Smile
Ali Wrote:tayaabs

Has to be
hmmm, could well be up for a curry

peace
http:
//www.inperspectiverecords.com/
OK,

turns out thursday is a work colleagues leaving do ( a curry (groan)) but tbh im not that bothered. Hes having a pissup tomorrow so ill go to that. Adrianne is only around thursday and friday, so maybe thursday (leaving peoples friday free ) , although she heard bob doesnt talk about anything other than uad cards these days and is worried we will talk about computers all night. Teef

So how about thursday night ?

Would be up for that.

Cheers all,
well i will also be there not wanting to talk about computers and stuff so dont worry!also we have music in the castle that nite (if its nxt thurs), a really good singer/guitar player if anyones interested.....
Ali.... Wink
Team Castle
Does he use a computer?
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
does he sing songs about UAD cards?
Hahaha

'Pultec I looooove youuuu.... since you came into my life baybayyyeahwoahwoah' etc
i may be able to reach,

be warned tho im in a particularly moany mood and if Bob isn't banging on about UAD cards, ill probably moan about exams and other shite

oh and keep me away from the Vindaloo Wink
Fushara
i just won't fucking come, seeing as apparently i am the most boring cunt in the entire world Hahaha

Sad2
i'll listen to your boring diatribes about UAD, Bob. I'll probably be steaming drunk as it is, so I won't care what you're saying.
macc Wrote:i just won't fucking come, seeing as apparently i am the most boring cunt in the entire world Hahaha

Sad2

Hugs

sorry mate

no offence intended

just lolling at your recent outbursts of enthusiam in the studio walls.

Lol

im just about to order my new pc so slap with with a haddock if i start gimpranting too.

might be able to pop down to the castle for a bit, but will have to run away to get last tube. also sorry ali for never getting back to you about the castle - life went mega hectic for a while but has calmed down again. didnt mean to be a time waster.

cheers all looking forward to meeting a few new faces.

Xyxthumbs
macc Wrote:i just won't fucking come, seeing as apparently i am the most boring cunt in the entire world Hahaha

Sad2

don't worry i can top that Sad2 only uni people find me interesting at the mo
Fushara
I'm going to come along and specifically talk as much as possible about exceedingly boring things just to teach you all a lesson. HA!

'This jalfrezi is nice... Let's talk about hysteresis!!'
Macc Wrote:I'm going to come along and specifically talk as much as possible about exceedingly boring things just to teach you all a lesson. HA!

'This jalfrezi is nice... Let's talk about hysteresis!!'

Didnt know you liked def leppard ?

[Image: hysteria_b000001fky.jpg]

one armed amens ftw
Paradigm X Wrote:one armed amens ftw

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha
i'd love to get together with everyone! Smile

ill be back in town on monday ... from a 3 day computer music conference...so i'm with ad and ali - please no talk about computers!

Nervous

but once ive had a few, the computer will most likely be de-bagged...
Icon_yippee
Ahem

So,

Saving postage, I will have

Defunkles Cds for £4
Exegene cds for £5 and
Solid Earth CDs for £5

Anyone interested?

Ill bring loads anyway, fair game while your pissed.

Smile
jason os Wrote:i'd love to get together with everyone! Smile

ill be back in town on monday ... from a 3 day computer music conference...so i'm with ad and ali - please no talk about computers!

Nervous

but once ive had a few, the computer will most likely be de-bagged...

i give you 20 mins tops before the lappy comes out

:d
shit...

ill happily wager you that i can wait at least half an hour before i start talking about ffts and such...

btw - got that rhythm thing working quite lovely...remind me to play you an example Smile (after 30 mins of course)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Special Curry Recipes - Muttley (Collection 1-10) Muttley 10 9,051 23rd April 2020, 07:28
Last Post: Muttley
  Vote Labour on December 12th Statto 34 10,904 17th December 2019, 10:14
Last Post: Statto
  EVENT SC Curry Session London Summer 2017 thush-ara 7 7,945 8th September 2017, 00:51
  Supermarket Curry and Curry Sauces davetrax 37 13,160 24th November 2016, 11:40
  EVENT ATTN: SC London Curry Night creux thush-ara 8 6,204 6th July 2016, 20:41
Last Post: firefinga