Create an account

[-]
Tags
gristle throbbing

THROBBING GRISTLE

i like it when Genesis starts on like this:-

"...Then i got a 10" nail and tried to swallow it, which made me vomit. Then I licked the vomit off the floor and Cosey helped me to lick the vomit off the floor. And she was naked and trying to sever her vagina to her navel- well, she cut it from her vagina to her navel with a razer blade, and she injected blood into her vagina that trickled out, and we then sucked the blood from her vagina into a syringe and injected it into eggs that were painted black, which we then tried to eat. And we vomited again,l which we used for enemas......................."

taken from THE INDUSTRIAL HANDBOOK.

Coum Transmissions....................

what the fuck

bobule Wrote:what the fuck

we're gonna do stuff like this on our arty gig

Blue Wrote:i like it when Genesis starts on like this:-
"...Then i got a 10" nail and tried to swallow it, which made me vomit. Then I licked the vomit off the floor and Cosey helped me to lick the vomit off the floor. And she was naked and trying to sever her vagina to her navel- well, she cut it from her vagina to her navel with a razer blade, and she injected blood into her vagina that trickled out, and we then sucked the blood from her vagina into a syringe and injected it into eggs that were painted black, which we then tried to eat. And we vomited again, l which we used for enemas......................."

This is probably true as well

Eek

PS. The correct name for GP is "Porridge"

I must come and see you guys live

I wanna see Bobule eat those eggs! Icon_razz
Next Cryonix:
Fingerlickin' Records presents Soul of Man
Friday, May 2, 2003
Boxing Club, Chatham St, Reading
Plus Jurassik, Haze, Tizz, Toiletboy
http://www.cryonix.org.uk

Statto Wrote:This is probably true as well

Eek

PS. The correct name for GP is "Porridge"

its all true man!!!

i've got a wicked book on all this stuff Spk, Caberet Voltaire, Mark Pauline, Z'Ev, Johana went, R&N, Monte Cazazza etc etc............

p.s i stand corrected..............

Blue Wrote:i've got a wicked book on all this stuff Spk, Caberet Voltaire, Mark Pauline, Z'Ev, Johana went, R&N, Monte Cazazza etc etc............

what book's that then?

Blindfold

PS. Porridge is my kind of g...
http://www.genesisp-orridge.com/html/intro.html#

Statto Wrote:
Blue Wrote:i've got a wicked book on all this stuff Spk, Caberet Voltaire, Mark Pauline, Z'Ev, Johana went, R&N, Monte Cazazza etc etc............

what book's that then?

Blindfold

PS. Porridge is my kind of g...
http://www.genesisp-orridge.com/html/intro.html#

its an RE/SEARCH magazine compliled into a book called the "industrial handbook" (issues #6/7)

blue Wrote:i've got a wicked book on all this stuff spk, caberet voltaire, mark pauline, z'ev, johana went, r&n, monte cazazza etc etc............

its an re/search magazine compliled into a book called the "industrial handbook" (issues #6/7)

Xyxthumbs

are you down with the sounds as well?

Yes Yes Yes No No No

statto Wrote:
blue Wrote:i've got a wicked book on all this stuff spk, caberet voltaire, mark pauline, z'ev, johana went, r&n, monte cazazza etc etc............

its an re/search magazine compliled into a book called the "industrial handbook" (issues #6/7)

Xyxthumbs

are you down with the sounds as well?

Yes Yes Yes No No No

yep, i have a few early industrial bits and pieces and have been known in my youth to bash large bits of meat with microphones inside!!!!

blue Wrote:yep, i have a few early industrial bits and pieces and have been known in my youth to bash large bits of meat with microphones inside!!!!

i used to bang (+ bow, scrape, tickle,...) large pieces of metal with contact mics attached, fed through various guitar effects. but meat is a step beyond.

Xyxthumbs

statto Wrote:
blue Wrote:yep, i have a few early industrial bits and pieces and have been known in my youth to bash large bits of meat with microphones inside!!!!

i used to bang (+ bow, scrape, tickle,...) large pieces of metal with contact mics attached, fed through various guitar effects. but meat is a step beyond.

Xyxthumbs

nice one!!
yeah the meat thing was in one of my first bands back in swansea.
the band were a bunch of nutter industrial goths obsessed with g.p, spk, skinny puppy and blixa bargeld!!!! i was a fresh faced 17 year old with ambition!!!

Blue Wrote:yeah the meat thing was in one of my first bands back in Swansea.
The band were a bunch of nutter industrial goths obsessed with G.P, SPK, Skinny Puppy and Blixa Bargeld!!!! I was a fresh faced 17 year old with ambition!!!

we were a bunch of (not very) nutter industrials (not very) obsessed with TG, Cabs, 23 Skidoo, Factory,... playing under various names including Tiab Guls

got any tapes?

Blue Wrote:got any tapes?

maybe....

Statto Wrote:
Blue Wrote:got any tapes?

maybe....

swapsies????

Blue Wrote:swapsies????

what for? my old shoddy stuff for your industrial meat banging?

Statto Wrote:
Blue Wrote:swapsies????

what for? my old shoddy stuff for your industrial meat banging?

yeah baby!!

Blue Wrote:yeah baby!!

I'll see what I can find... Lol

PS. anything you liked on the Wire Tapper? Or have you not had time to listen to them?

Statto Wrote:
Blue Wrote:yeah baby!!

I'll see what I can find... Lol

PS. anything you liked on the Wire Tapper? Or have you not had time to listen to them?

havent had the time as yet, too many system crashes, swollen faces, wisdom teeth etc etc to contend with!!!

well? Bigstick

This is the shit I'm on about!!

I reckon they invented techno really...

I wanna see Derrick May get a boob job... Arrogant twat...

Here's some more interesting stuff from interesting people:
http://www.streettech.com/bcp/BCPgraf/Cy...e/bgtg.htm
Urban Decay Music - Record Store | Facebook Page

throbbing gristle Icon_yippee

i know i'm really stretching it now, but does anyone here like whitehouse or other early power electronics acts?

I never really got into Whitehouse Neutral

how do you like Lou Reed's Metal Machine Music? Smile

Statto Wrote:I never really got into Whitehouse Neutral

well on your case that goes without saying

i bet you're not the biggest fan of peter sotos' books either eh

Statto Wrote:how do you like Lou Reed's Metal Machine Music? Smile

that one has succesfully slipped my attention Oops what's it like?

off to bus now

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RIP Peter 'Sleazy'Christopherson 1955 - 2010 : Throbbing Gristle / Psychic TV / Coil Ming 7 1,082 8th December 2010, 10:24
Last Post: Paradigm X
  new Throbbing Gristle album? noisemonkey 1 419 19th April 2007, 09:03
Last Post: Statto
  Throbbing Gristle - Endless Not Part Two qµ:rec 4 434 13th April 2007, 11:25
  Throbbing Gristle bobule 11 776 10th February 2006, 15:03
  Throbbing Gristle - Live Vols. 1-4 Statto 4 549 15th July 2005, 16:02
Last Post: Willie Thorne

Forum software by © MyBB Theme © iAndrew 2016