Anyone Order Equipment / Gear from Dj Empire Before ??

8 Replies, 1212 Views

I placed an order with them Monday morning. Instant email confirming payment.
The site says most orders placed before 3pm should arrive the next day but this wasnt guaranteed. Fair enough.
2 days after the order was placed no email or delivery. Emailed them, then waited 2 days for reply, to be told no problem with order, being sent direclty from manufacturer and that I'll be sent info. on ETA. Roll
Pretty disappointed Mad Icon_cry god knows when it'll arrive.

For future reference, does anyone know of any reliable similar companys that actualy deliver on there advertised promises??

rant over Oops
I have been buying a lot from Absolute Music Solutions lately

Really nice and informative when you talk to em on the phone, good prices and usually get the stuff the next day Grin
thanks man Xyxthumbs i'll check that out
thats scary J. i ordered my serato from Same Day Music, they were really reliable, shipped it straight away with a tracking number and all.

Wink
all gear i've ever ordered, i've ordered from thomann...
the best Yes
never ordered stuff from Thomann but really need to as they r so cheap!

Icon_eek
'There's no such thing as selling out just buying in'

Chuck D
JayDoubleU Wrote:Emailed them, then waited 2 days for reply

That's the very reason you should always pick up the phone to companies. Not only that, it's easier to have a moan and ask for some discount for inconvenience.
WiLSHY Wrote:
JayDoubleU Wrote:Emailed them, then waited 2 days for reply

That's the very reason you should always pick up the phone to companies. Not only that, it's easier to have a moan and ask for some discount for inconvenience.

Think I'll be doing this later today, still no word on ETA lol

It wouldnt be such a problem but its a new mixer, my old one died a couple of weeks ago, not being able to play vinyl is not good. Though it did finaly decide the debate about which to buy - a new mixer or monitors. Grin
update*
after fek knows how many phone calls,
being bullshited by various staff - not out fault, delivery direct from manufacturer -ect i'll call u back before the end of the day hahaha

story then changed to , defo wednesday delivery iv got it here in front of me, wednesday comes and goes, defo friday delivery, phone call today (11 days after order was 1st placed)

its gonna be a couple of weeks before we have them in or iv got an ex-display model i could send u , with a small discount.

i then asked about guarantee ect.for this exdisplay model-
not a problem but ud need to send it to us and then we'll send it on to manufacturer for any repairs.

order cancled arrrggggh !! JEDIcrying Grumble Stormzap1 Thumbd

iv never come across such utter shit customer service in my life

avoid using dj empire (london) like the plague

off to check out some of the mentioned companys above

i miss vinyl ..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RELEASE Alec Empire - VOLT - Movie Soundtrack +ToRMeNT+ 1 2,405 22nd April 2017, 00:39
Last Post: SHIFT
  Empire Statto 5 4,109 24th November 2015, 20:50
Last Post: firefinga
  Nice Klute interview at Equipment Manufactorer Elektron's site firefinga 0 2,300 18th May 2015, 10:39
  HBO : Boardwalk Empire (Terence Winter / Martin Scorsese / Steve Buscemi Ming 1 2,900 25th February 2015, 21:14
  DJ Equipment Producer Vestax Bankrupt firefinga 1 3,388 14th December 2014, 20:06
Last Post: +ToRMeNT+