Arsenal ..........

40 Replies, 21214 Views

Have it you Italian diving scum !!

Scope good luck for 2moro in that other european competition your in.
Anything Ruud can do Henry can do better .............
terry henry lol
scope Wrote:terry henry lol

Michael Owen Lol
michael owen isnt a funny name, bu saying tierry henry

as (put on northern accent) terry henry

IS funny......
scope Wrote:michael owen isnt a funny name, bu saying tierry henry

as (put on northern accent) terry henry

IS funny......

I thought it was Michael Owen ............. and you call yourself a supporter !!
eh? you what?
scope Wrote:eh? you what?

Lol i know your game sonny i know what you have done, and no i don't find it funny !!
Grin
Terry scored a hat-trick, terry scored a hat-trick, cha la la la, cha la la la!
Terry scored a hat-trick, terry scored a hat-trick, cha la la la, cha la la la!Terry scored a hat-trick, terry scored a hat-trick, cha la la la, cha la la la!
Terry scored a hat-trick, terry scored a hat-trick, cha la la la, cha la la la!Terry scored a hat-trick, terry scored a hat-trick, cha la la la, cha la la la!Terry scored a hat-trick, terry scored a hat-trick, cha la la la, cha la la la!Terry scored a hat-trick, terry scored a hat-trick, cha la la la, cha la la la!Terry scored a hat-trick, terry scored a hat-trick, cha la la la, cha la la la!Terry scored a hat-trick, terry scored a hat-trick, cha la la la, cha la la la!

GOME ON YOU REDS!!!!
[Image: romaa02.jpg]
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
Neptune Wrote:Terry scored a hat-trick, terry scored a hat-trick, cha la la la, cha la la la!
Terry scored a hat-trick, terry scored a hat-trick, cha la la la, cha la la la!Terry scored a hat-trick, terry scored a hat-trick, cha la la la, cha la la la!
Terry scored a hat-trick, terry scored a hat-trick, cha la la la, cha la la la!Terry scored a hat-trick, terry scored a hat-trick, cha la la la, cha la la la!Terry scored a hat-trick, terry scored a hat-trick, cha la la la, cha la la la!Terry scored a hat-trick, terry scored a hat-trick, cha la la la, cha la la la!Terry scored a hat-trick, terry scored a hat-trick, cha la la la, cha la la la!Terry scored a hat-trick, terry scored a hat-trick, cha la la la, cha la la la!

GOME ON YOU REDS!!!!

you aint the fucking reds................
no, we are!!!

anfield massive represent!
[Image: jesussig1.gif]
Blue if you're gonna ban 'teh' from the board then for the love of god will you rid us of these arsenal scum?

[Image: 1990dalglishmoranevans800.jpg]
[Image: 12_11_02.gif]
[Image: 01_11_02.gif]

"As we move on the scene it get respected, we got you movin' with the right directive"
Blue Wrote:
Neptune Wrote:Terry scored a hat-trick, terry scored a hat-trick, cha la la la, cha la la la!

GOME ON YOU REDS!!!!

the only ones worth watching .........
I'm going to wear my Arsenal top tonight to salute Henry and mock all the liverpool supporters (Scope and ummmm ............. thats it) who will be competing in the Useless European Footballing Association Cup
Blue Wrote:

GOME ON YOU REDS!!!!

Would it be better if we sang: COME ON YOU CHAMPIONS!
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
[Image: wallpaper_aldo_and_rushie800.jpg]

"As we move on the scene it get respected, we got you movin' with the right directive"
DON'T MAKE ME CARRY ON!!!!

[Image: tattoo800.jpg]

Score Wrote:DON'T MAKE ME CARRY ON!!!!

[Image: tattoo800.jpg]

Just cos you're out of the champs league, no need to get jealous.
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
How old are all those pics jesus think there was a dinosaur in the background of one of them, still if you have to live on past victories ............................
Altered Ego Wrote:How old are all those pics jesus think there was a dinosaur in the background of one of them, still if you have to live on past victories ............................

I was waiting for that smart-ass comment....I now feel fully justified in stage 2 of my 'Arsenal Scum' campaign. I shall return with reinforcements...

Score Wrote:
Altered Ego Wrote:How old are all those pics jesus think there was a dinosaur in the background of one of them, still if you have to live on past victories ............................

I was waiting for that smart-ass comment....I now feel fully justified in stage 2 of my 'Arsenal Scum' campaign. I shall return with reinforcements...

Scouse Cunts go top of the league for a couple of weeks and think they know it all. When did you last win the league sunshine?
www.astrophonica.co.uk           
Neptune Wrote:
Score Wrote:

Scouse Cunts go top of the league for a couple of weeks and think they know it all. When did you last win the league sunshine?

Not just that but when was the last time you won anything worth boasting about not the Worthless cup or some lesser competition !!
COME ON SCORE
GOOD LAD!!!
scope Wrote:COME ON SCORE
GOOD LAD!!!

Oi you, Score won't be there tonight when the Mighty Arsenal outnumber Liverpool once again !!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liverpool vs Arsenal - Carling cup last night Shiva 1 1,346 10th January 2007, 19:50
Last Post: Ashes