Rubbing your eye after chopping Habanero chilli depreciatin

30 Replies, 4116 Views

AARRRGGGHGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! 10 mins of pure pain and i nearly drowned me left eye in water.

Fuck!!!!

I now look like homer Simpson when he got his eye cought in the greese hoover Icon_cry
[Image: Nelson_haha.jpg]

sorry.. as you mentioned homer i thought we needed this.

thats harsh though man, i got onion in my eye last night Icon_sad
ouch. I hate that shit. Washing your face hours after chopping up chillis and then having a stingy face is nasty too.

Stacks
what you puttin habanaro in ouch!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8ip5oGlMfU
his eye, read the thread.
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
ouch! -i'm glad you didn't go blind.. that stuff is hot.

i got a droplet of tabasco in the eye from over-enthusiastically shaking the bottle over soup once.. oww. Hahaha
I also got mint shampoo in my eye this morning... it goes all numb and odd Baffled
Stacks Wrote:his eye, read the thread.

lolzer.

Jay. I was trying to put it into a chicken and kabanossi sausage ting that im trying... so far so good.. well apart for going slightly blind for a few minutes.

The worst pain i ever got was when i was making this super hot Harissa paste from scratch in a mortar & pestle, as i was pounding the shit out of it (not in a sexy way) a big splash of it went directly into my eyeball. Floored me for about an hour. burned me eyelids an all....Silly boy Barry
socialengineer Wrote:I also got mint shampoo in my eye this morning... it goes all numb and odd Baffled

[Image: ElinaFairy.jpg]

:mutley:
Done the eye and nose before but the worst is when i went for a piss arghhhhhhhhh

JEDIcrying
I made a hot sauce recently.. 12 habeneros. Then i went and washed my hands and spashed my face a bit.... then i decided to put some moisturising cream on my face......... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. i rubbed the bastard in! my face stung all day.
Was your name DJ Chilli Chops that day?
Delta Wrote:
socialengineer Wrote:I also got mint shampoo in my eye this morning... it goes all numb and odd Baffled

[Image: ElinaFairy.jpg]

:mutley:

WTF?!
am i missing somthing obvious here.. coz i dont get it Baffled
12 HABANEROS!! Captain fuck thats a hot sauce!

Baggs will ya check ur myspace msg's
We're talking bout gettin burned by mans things like chilli and u talk about shampoo!....... I was just kidding fella!
Delta Wrote:12 HABANEROS!! Captain fuck thats a hot sauce!

Baggs will ya check ur myspace msg's

Replied mate, hit me back
And mint shampoo aswell Teef
[Image: _44108732_davidson1_203bbc.jpg]
Delta Wrote:AARRRGGGHGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! 10 mins of pure pain and i nearly drowned me left eye in water.

Fuck!!!!

I now look like homer Simpson when he got his eye cought in the greese hoover Icon_cry

Icon_eek

ahh no, seriously...

Roll

yoouuuu iiidddiiottt lol

I'd say that was a little uncomfortable, and I'd say you looked real stoned too

Last night I had an Indian with my Mom , I had a Vindaloo + 5 beers Smile
Halfway through the meal, (sweating) I was about to say something and a bit of rice n sauce went down the wrong way.. maaaaan sore aut
Then I was drunk lol

Rohan, JESUS!

Thats a whole different kettle of fish Lol
HAHAHA... Good job ya didnt sick up at the table

And yes one eye looked like it went to Amsterdam for the weekend. the other looked sad it didnt get to go
Delta Wrote:
Stacks Wrote:his eye, read the thread.

i was pounding the shit out of it a big splash of it went directly into my japs-eye. Floored me for about an hourl....Silly boy Barry

Icon_eek

filthy.
Delta Wrote:HAHAHA... Good job ya didnt sick up at the table

And yes one eye looked like it went to Amsterdam for the weekend. the other looked sad it didnt get to go

Hahaha
holy shit...

i can imagine..or maybe i cant...

i once had some of tabasco habanero on my hands - i think a drop of it had touched my hands while making some food - and i happened to rub my cock a little....and i felt this burning sensation Lol
fanu Wrote:and i happened to rub my cock a little....

Hahaha

wtf??

you just sort of found yerself there...tuppence in hand, chaffing away eh?
Rubbin one out while making dinner!!! Sexy

Making dinner is alot like making love to a beautiful woman.....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ben Kei's Fucking Hot Sauce - 2nd place at National Amateur Chilli Sauce competition! Ben Kei 36 10,170 21st September 2011, 23:33
Last Post: B
  2011 Chilli growing blog Ben Kei 55 11,468 31st August 2011, 21:35
Last Post: Ben Kei
  The Chilli Sauce Thread pressure. 63 11,915 30th September 2010, 00:26
Last Post: Macc
  chopping the amen in reason dsp 22 6,491 14th February 2010, 23:48
Last Post: Tim Reaper
  noisemonkey's chopping all over the world jungle mix noisemonkey 13 2,512 4th March 2009, 18:58
Last Post: devnull