Boomkat

in stock in FLAC and mp3 format :

Subtle Audio 001 - 009, digital versions of the vinyl releases,
aswell as Subtle Audio Digital 001 - 004

for everything available, click here: http://www.boomkat.com/labels/?id=4982

hopefully, some vinyl & CDs will be stocked in future too Cool

EMusic

http://www.emusic.com/label/Subtle-Audio...89312.html

Two digital compilations of Subtle Audio vinyl backcatalogue, entitled - 'Deviant D&B Vol I & II'

they include vinyl releases 001 - 007 + the 001EP

have a gawk ! Grin

subtle audio is
Falcon Falcon Falcon
Falcon Falcon Falcon
Falcon Falcon Falcon
Falcon Falcon Falcon
Falcon Falcon Falcon
Falcon Falcon Falcon
Falcon Falcon Falcon
Falcon Falcon Falcon
Falcon Falcon Falcon
Falcon Falcon Falcon
Falcon Falcon Falcon
worth and more!!!
Def one of the best labels around at the mo!

nice 1 code Cool
saw this earlier. Good news.
More reasons to invest in some digital turntabley thingy wotsit business.
ooo flac flac flac

everyone else with a label get on boomkat already Grin
nice one Code! this will definitely cause a rise in figures Smile
Splendido. Strength to strength. Grin
good work codpiece Grin
Keep JUMPin ya Bastids
Naphta Wrote:good work codpiece Grin

I think I first contacted them maybe 18 months - 2 years ago ?!!

haha...

got there in the end though Grin
haha same here....haven't worked out the deal though....will get in touch pronto, you might have done some paving!
john doe Wrote:haha same here....haven't worked out the deal though....will get in touch pronto, you might have done some paving!

yeah, in the end I posted over a CD, tailored towards the Boomkat sound... you know the most experimental & musical stuff.

Had to chase em afterwards... phone is the only way, they don't really seem to do anything if you just email em.

So, that might be the way to go.
ah, cool, they seem to have done 'reviews' for some of the tunes :

Breakage - "Questions VIP"

One of our favourite D'n'B producers, Breakage drops some epic roughness for Subtle Audio. 'Questions VIP' sees the man on a darkside mission to wreck the dance with a filtered barrage of trademark twisup contortions and breakbeat convolutions that will leave the floor in a bloody sticky mess once this track has run it's course, seriously deadly gear. Watch yerself!

Sileni - "Pressing Buttons" / "Failspan" / "Bouncing Octagonal Fragments"

Awesome forward steppers from Sileni for the equally class Subtle Audio imprint. Originally released back in 2006 as a 12", Sileni's 'Pressing Buttons' was a bit of a shocker, side stepping the scene's taste for ludicrous mid range clownstep, Sileni broke forth with releases for Planet Mu and Subtle Audio exploring the techiest regions of breakbeat research to find new ways to make you dance better. Over the three tracks on offer the man contorts his hardcore D'n'B steppers into unfathomably technical and complex shapes, learning from past masters such as Paradox or Squarepusher. Sileni updates his style with experimental dancefloor sensibilities and an unremitting forward thinking attitude, perfectly exemplified on the mazy drumfunk of 'Pressing Buttons' or the Jazzual leanings of 'Bouncing Octagonal fragments' which both contain the possibility to drive the right dancefloor absolutely nutty.

Equinox / Senses - "The Phantoms" / "All Over"

Still keeping the faith, Subtle Audio unleash two more killers from their awesome back catalogue with cuts from Equinox and Senses. Drumfunk don Equinox proves why he's one of the most in-demand drum and bass producers with the intense snare attacks of 'the phantoms', a brutally twisted future ravers joint with severe darkside tendancies that lovers of this stuff will already be gettin clammy over. Senses gets super intricate on his cut 'All over' with a tripping roller cut from some gorgeous percussion and lush LTJ Bukem styled synth washes, only updated with a rhythmic fervour that could only have been developed in the last few years. Fans of Breakage, Marcus Intalex and the wicked Darkestral label need to jump on this.
Xyxthumbs

getting on the case this week, will send em a press pack for the lp as well as a cd with back catalog. i've been in touch through e-mail a few times, but both parties haven't followed up, so let's take a step again Wink
john doe Wrote:Xyxthumbs

getting on the case this week, will send em a press pack for the lp as well as a cd with back catalog. i've been in touch through e-mail a few times, but both parties haven't followed up, so let's take a step again Wink

nice.

darkestral, bassbin, metalheadz, inperspective are on there already too, so the more labels that can be added, the better !
Big look!

I reckon quite a lot of Boomkat shoppers are probably people who used to listen to jungle / dnb but have given up on it because the mainstream stuff got boring, so they're kind of a natural audience for subversive type labels...
Slothrop Wrote:Big look!

I reckon quite a lot of Boomkat shoppers are probably people who used to listen to jungle / dnb but have given up on it because the mainstream stuff got boring, so they're kind of a natural audience for subversive type labels...

Definitely.

I think Boomkat / Bleep and EMusic are perfect places to sell these wares !

Wink
Cos the people who like it can't be arsed to move out of their PC chair? Teef
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Macc Wrote:Cos the people who like it can't be arsed to move out of their PC chair? Teef

pretty much !
Code Wrote:

Definitely.

Wink

you on Bleep / EMusic?
john doe Wrote:
Code Wrote:

Definitely.

Wink

you on Bleep / EMusic?

Well, I'm signed up with Tunecore, who have got the label into stores like iTunes, Rhapsody, Napster etc... they were supposed to be getting stock into EMusic but there's been a difficulty with the artwork because it's black & white ??! Sounds a bit ridiculous to me... but recently I sent some new art. Hopefully it's sorted soon.

Contacted Bleep by email but heard nothing back yet....
Actually !

HOLD UP !

Just checked EMusic and 2 Subtle Audio albums are now up there Cool

http://www.emusic.com/label/Subtle-Audio...89312.html

(These are basically compilation albums of Subtle Audio Vinyl releases 001 - 007 + the 001EP)
Tunecore...hmmm

you know, the thing with services like that is that they take a big slurp (no?)

also, i really really hate the fact that all services seem to think you are always MCPS/PRS registered....duhhhhhh
john doe Wrote:Tunecore...hmmm

you know, the thing with services like that is that they take a big slurp (no?)

also, i really really hate the fact that all services seem to think you are always MCPS/PRS registered....duhhhhhh

they actually don't take a big slurp at all.

you pay a flat rate for a year... and you choose what stores you get the stock into. It's $1 extra per store or something.

think it worked out @ $20 US per album, per year.
to get the tunes on :

iTunes US / Japan / Canada / Europe
Rhapsody
Napster
EMusic

that's for nothing !

everything you make after that is yours Cool

Big up Scope for posting about it a year or two back Grin
do emusic pay you? how does that work?
tyler Wrote:do emusic pay you? how does that work?

EMusic pay Tunecore,

Tunecore pays Subtle Audio.

Wink

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Subtle Audio Show :: Sunday Oct 22nd 2017 Jungletrain.net :: ARCHIVE Code 547 349,503 25th November 2018, 19:49
Last Post: Statto
  emusic.com Statto 143 54,239 4th September 2018, 07:57
Last Post: Statto
  EVENT eMusic buys - the blowout list 30.07.16 Muttley 1 2,076 4th September 2017, 22:36
Last Post: Muttley
  Subtle Audio Show on ItsTooLoud Radio - Nov ARCHIVE inside Code 25 15,225 8th November 2016, 23:24
Last Post: Code
  RELEASE Subtle Audio 'A Decade In Breakbeat' digital download (+ full back catalog) OUT NOW! Code 3 6,224 2nd November 2016, 15:17
Last Post: NoodeL