Attn spurs fans

Hahaha
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.

Isn't Strike a spurs fan?

Hahaha
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.

yes I am

I tend to ignore the ramblings of distressed hommey hammers fans as they normally centered around a popular Italian main meal or the giving of oral pleasures to a famous chimpanze.....

no distress here mate Hahaha

On the subject of spurs, how the hell many defenders do you lot need to sign? And could you maybe leave one or two for the rest of us?

If you had Michael Dawson in your squad you'd be buying defenders too Hahaha

Was I just hammered, or do I remember seeing Torres make Dawson look like the absolute plank he is yesterday? Hahaha

Torres is exceptional though.
We all know about Dawson but I was more worried about Hutton yesterday, he looked all over the place.
We have the shittest midfield.

Still, have fun with your 5 mill transfer kitty next season eh Macc

Its all about next season, Ramos is the man to knock them into shape over the summer, once he gets in the players he wants and gets out the ones he doesnt want....

Spurs = Carling cup winners
WHU = No trophy......

dj ml Wrote:spurs = carling cup winners
whu = no trophy......

finishing above the scum is worth infinitely more than a piece of bacofoil Xyxthumbs

i mean, we were ruuuuubbish, and we played luis boa morte (who in fairness was very good yesterday) and had carlton cole alone up front for most of the season, and we still finished above you. it beggars belief Hahaha

Trying having a backline consisting of Paul Clanger Robinson.
Dawson, Kaboul, Chimbonda (wanker) and no left back at all.

A team who concedes as many goals as we do should be relegated normally, I think its amazing we managed 11th lol

Looking forward to complete change in the summer.
Sack Ledley too if he aint fully fit by the end of pre-season, as much as I love him its just a black cloud over The Lane and is always an excuse.

Kaboul out
Chimbonda out
Robbo out
Cerny out
Gardener out
Zokora out
Berbatov out (no point in keeping him against his will)

The following need beating around the head with a pipe....
Huddlestone, Lennon, Boateng, Macc

Chubblestone made it into the England squad innit, Dean Ashton too - best get some good suspension on that team bus Hahaha

I really rate Ashton, as long as he stays fit.
I see him as Englands natural successor to Shearer (although not as good clearly)

Even if he is a twatty hammer I hope his injury problems are behind him.

Huddlestone has lost 2 or 3 stone apparently, he does look a lot leaner but still has the turning circle of a P&O ferry.
He has so much potential and natural ability but I know he will never be anymore than he is now.
Lazy fat bastard

Law Wrote:I really rate Ashton, as long as he stays fit.
I see him as Englands natural successor to Shearer (although not as good clearly)

Even if he is a twatty hammer I hope his injury problems are behind him.

He was getting on my nerves for a bit but he's come good towards the end of the season. He's quite a different player to Shearer but I know what you mean. His first touch is class though, that's his real ability. Excellent goal yesterday too, although John Pantsil did orchestrate it beautifully off of the defender's thigh, so he should take the credit Applause

Quote:Huddlestone has lost 2 or 3 stone apparently, he does look a lot leaner but still has the turning circle of a P&O ferry.
He has so much potential and natural ability but I know he will never be anymore than he is now.
Lazy fat bastard

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

By 'Shearer's natural successor' I mean he looks like him.
Fat bastards.

I think Ashton might have more to his game all round, for a fatty he is quite good on the ball (like Viduka).
Still has that old fashioned English target man look about him though.
Also that shit hair that is thinning on the sides.

Took his goal lovely yesterday.

macc Wrote:
whu = no trophy......

finishing above the scum is worth infinitely more than a piece of bacofoil Xyxthumbs

Hahaha

macc Wrote:
whu = no trophy......

i mean, we were ruuuuubbish, and we played luis boa morte (who in fairness was very good yesterday) and had carlton cole alone up front for most of the season, and we still finished above you. it beggars belief Hahaha

it was a rather nice piece of large bacofoil though, with two handles. Icon_razz
and a place in europe.....

no doubt it was a dissapointing season for us, but im sure next year will be different once the defence is sorted out

rich ponsy teams both of yis :P

Macc Wrote:If you had Michael Dawson in your squad you'd be buying defenders too Hahaha
Erm, have you seen the Newcastle defence this season?

Cos I sure as hell haven't....

Possibly Related Threads...
  ATTN: Godflesh fans Started by littleNemo
34 Replies - 7,960 Views
19th February 2018, 11:10
Last Post: firefinga
  ATTN esb & Can fans Started by Statto
8 Replies - 2,012 Views
4th May 2012, 20:03
Last Post: Statto
  Attn: Sileni/Death metal fans Started by Macc
11 Replies - 1,926 Views