ASC-windchime?

29 Replies, 2899 Views

Man, that tune hurts,
badly!

is it out?

32(.
yup. one of the most recent tunes out on inperspective, should be still available.

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
Yup, it's been out for a little while now, on Inperspective.
theres a little bit of squarepusher in that tune class!
Classic tune.
One of the tunes of the year so far for me. Love it when the full break comes in and then a few bars later, the waves of sub roll in. Real nice vibes on it. Kinda epic feel about it.

By the way, I did see this, and Equinox's Alpha Proxima, on Red Eye recently. I think Juno had some copies in as well, so it shouldn't be too hard to find.
big up!¬]

32(.
yeah wicked tune

kind of reminds to some of the old digital tracks on metalheads ..although it has more recent edits and tricks........
of world tides on the flip is nice too .... groovy as hell !
i coudnt get over this 12'' for couple months when i got it. Drums
inperspective alwasy delivers Icon_eek
ASC is the Drums
beats are there to be broken http://musicindevon.org/
http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/asp/default.asp

searching for ASC brings up

ASC : Offworld Tides / Stature - Inperspective

this is the one you want, even though Windchime isn't mentioned Baffled
maybe there is something i dont understand, but i dont really like this tune (is this the amen one?) - there are much better amentracks about, this seems a bit too much like standard good-looking type material.. best of inperspective is yet to come imho
Thanks for the comments guys.
Polska, there is definitely NO squarepusher in the tune! Not really my thing.

and to Eklmn (or whatever your name is): you are right, there are better amen tunes about - better tunes full stop. I guess you werent into the Good Looking sound from 96' - 98', huh? cos thats where the influence came from on this one. each to their own huh? Wink
Windchime is such a wicked tune, one of the few songs of late that have given me that 'special feeling' like old times. If you're not feeling it I suggest that you get really high and blast the shit of it...you'll get sucked into the void.

BTW did anyone else catch the sample that Source Direct used back in the day on Night Windows by Oblivion? ASC said that he's never even heard this tune so they may very well have taken it from the same source. It's hard for me to describe the sound but if you listen to the two tracks one after the other it's really easy to pick out. Anyone know what the hell this is? I fucking love it!
I like Windchimes Ralph
great track. forgot just how good it was until code dropped it in his
mix for my show last night. i was bouncing around the room like a
loon. gotta dig it out and hit on it friday Xyxthumbs
Repost

statto Wrote:asc - windchime (inperspective 005)

tune of the year so far Falcon
statto Wrote:Repost

statto Wrote:asc - windchime (inperspective 005)

tune of the year so far Falcon

[Image: repostgun.jpg]
[Image: threadchristmakeitstop.gif]

Hahaha
esb Wrote:great track. forgot just how good it was
same here man!!

esb Wrote:gotta dig it out and hit on it friday Xyxthumbs
same here man!!

haha Twisted Lol

bigup asc
man, i love asc's tunes, it's too bad the only shop in my town that carried inperspective's output folded... i'd have more of them!
weird: I was playing this tune in my head (if u know what i mean) while I was sleepin, and I woke up with it too - was fuckin brill! thats the first time!

32(.
Lets make d+b special for 2009!
Haha! Nice one Rhythmic! Big up Seti too, glad you are feeling the tunes man. I've recently done this tune called Black Steel, which might be to the liking of some of you on here. It's coming out soon - I'll announce release info as soon as possible (you know how it is... :S) - I think theres a clip on Dogs on Acid dubplates section for anyone who hasnt heard it yet.

Cheers
Clem
wicked... what happened about that Future Engineers - Silence (ASC remix) ?
Oh shit yeah... I was supposed to send that off to Renegade, after some geezer on DOA sorted me out with the address. OK... gonna go get some blanks over the weekend and give it a shot!
asc Wrote:oh shit yeah... i was supposed to send that off to renegade, after some geezer on doa sorted me out with the address. ok... gonna go get some blanks over the weekend and give it a shot!

i was that geezer on doa... Xyxthumbs

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ASC "Windchime" appreciation Stacks 37 5,980 1st October 2014, 13:07
Last Post: fiasko
  ASC - Windchime (Remix) out now! ASC 35 3,571 4th October 2008, 15:07
Last Post: Chris Inperspective
  WINDCHIME/OFFWORLD TIDES REMIXES Chris Inperspective 31 3,311 21st December 2006, 17:47
Last Post: Chris Inperspective
  asc - windchime '06 safetyboy 20 2,576 12th May 2006, 13:01
Last Post: Statto
  ASC - Windchime Form 27 4,566 7th February 2005, 01:20
Last Post: vipah