Sweden - Greece

18 Replies, 2194 Views

FORZA Sweden!

Any predictions?
come on sweden Falcon
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Sweden a gwarn
Greece are just passing it around the back repeatedly Neutral Neutral Neutral
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
the greeks are a disgrace Thumbd
Macc Wrote:Greece are just passing it around the back repeatedly Neutral Neutral Neutral

about as exciting as listening to Paul Simon Teef
This game is about as fun as shitting yourself
Ben Kei Wrote:This game is about as fun as shitting yourself

and the Greeks are about as dirty as that as well.... Bastards.
ZLATAN !
wohohoho! what a goal! Twisted
Lol a greek tragedy
Hahaha

omg 500th post ! n00b me has advanced 1 level.
vvr Wrote:Hahaha

omg 500th post ! n00b me has advanced 1 level.

Applause

Thankgod the Swedes scored....

feckin Greeks Teef
I think that we deserved that win and it's an important victory since we still have to face Russia and Spain.
What a worthless game!

And spectraz, I wouldn't worry about Russia. They we're shit as well against Spain.
Spectraz Wrote:I think that we deserved that win and it's an important victory since we still have to face Russia and Spain.
Russia - Sweden gonna be a good match i think.

Spain - Sweden gonna be... hmm... let's just say "olaaaaa!" Teef
niceness, maybe russia can pierce greeces walls too since their playing was on a good level and a bit different than most euro countries.

oh and congrats vvr Smile
I just want the two best teams to advance from the group and right now the two best teams by far are Spain and Sweden.
Amplicon Wrote:What a worthless game!
How come this thread has got 17 replies whereas the one for the comparatively ace Spain-Russia match has only got one?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fushara on Cannibal Radio Greece tonight :) thush-ara 3 2,437 23rd October 2013, 12:57
Last Post: Euphony
  Spotify invites for Sweden, Norway, Finland, the UK, France, Spain, The Netherlands. cycom 7 5,014 2nd August 2011, 14:06
Last Post: cycom
  Topless campaign launched in Sweden forecast=rain 0 1,202 14th November 2007, 19:17
Last Post: forecast=rain
  So That Dot Records Label Out Of Sweden..... esb 5 1,405 8th August 2007, 10:09
Last Post: esb
  Flight is comin to greece FUNXION 18 1,655 19th September 2006, 15:31
Last Post: john doe