Exegene

27 Replies, 3417 Views

are the releases available online anywhere at the moment?

Wave
here

Smile

or you could follow the link in th SC portal Roll

Teef
dgoHn Wrote:here

Smile

Kisskiss

dgoHn Wrote:or you could follow the link in th SC portal Roll

Teef

Oops
link = gold
Also the banner on here takes you to the right page Wink I've made sure of that!
what happened to exegene anyway? did cube officially drop the label? Icon_sad

just listened to the noise corrosion cd. some proper tunage on there!
Dunno

Impossible to get an answer out of him

Anbnoying, it died not long after i got a load more cds made ... Neutral

Shame, had such great potential. Cube was a wicked A&R geezer. Discovered Martsman !

RIP i think...
Paradigm X Wrote:Discovered Martsman !

he has been part of plainaudio before. but his first release was on exegene - that's true Smile

yeah, rip I suppose Icon_sad
sorry. didnt realise that.

cube did manage to get an amazing line up onto exegene tho, macc, ao, martsman, sileni, dgohn, cartridge etc...

Xyxthumbs
edit - i still have some of the cds left, if anyone wants one for P&P only, just sat around my house. Cube should have a load too.
Paradigm X Wrote:edit - i still have some of the cds left, if anyone wants one for P&P only, just sat around my house. Cube should have a load too.

me !

Grin
Icon_sad
[Image: protabl3.gif]
Don Cherry Wrote:Every human is blessed in her or his life with one love (passion), no matter how long it may last. This Absolute love will last in one's heart and soul forever.
Id like to mention - dont want to spread false rumours – ive been trying to talk to cube for over a year to try and get xgn going again. Not had any response. Ive got a non-working backup of the site on my site, and all the mp3 zips. Beckett was helping out with the site, but i think cube just wasn’t interested. Never replied to my last few pms so have given up the ghost. Cant guarantee its all over, its cubes thing at the end of the day but it seems that way. I used to help out a fair bit with xgn, and paid for the last set of 100cds to be made. Imagine my surprise when the site went down just after that...
Code Wrote:
Paradigm X Wrote:edit - i still have some of the cds left, if anyone wants one for P&P only, just sat around my house. Cube should have a load too.

me !

Grin

Cool. Been meaning to get the sa cd anyway. do a post free swap, ill pay for the sacd ?
didnt want to tuen this into a bitchy rant btw... ive not mentioned this for a year. since it was out and open...

ill reupload all the xgn zips to mine when i get time, much faster than archive.org

Xyxthumbs
Paradigm X Wrote:Cool. Been meaning to get the sa cd anyway. do a post free swap, ill pay for the sacd ?

Sounds good,

what was the Exegene CD supposed to retail at ? Maybe we can just do a swap-swap !

Grin

oh yeah, I have XXL Subtle Tee's that you wanted... dunno if you still do (no pressure at all)
i bought 2 tees already !

it was supposed to be £6 plus postage. as it is theyre just lying around my house, so would rather they are appreciated. some blinding tunes on there. i spent the money last year so its well gone, not trying to recover any costs really. if you want to give a discount on the sa cd, thats cool. pm a price, ill order next week.

Xyxthumbs
paradigm x Wrote:i bought 2 tees already !

it was supposed to be £6 plus postage. as it is theyre just lying around my house, so would rather they are appreciated. some blinding tunes on there. i spent the money last year so its well gone, not trying to recover any costs really. if you want to give a discount on the sa cd, thats cool. pm a price, ill order next week.

Xyxthumbs

ah, you got tee's already, musta been some other lanky tosser that ordered em so Lol

pming ya now
I'll take a CD off you Ben Smile
quick word before i got work.

when the domain expired last sept, was waiting to get paid to buy it back, and some company took it, then resold, and now the other company wants a good bit of money for it back.

always wanted to keep it .com, as thats what its known for.

so hopefully i can buy it back in sept, and give it a bigger revamp than ever.

because i still get sick tunes coming this way Grin

and yes, still a few cds left, 30 i think..
Just before the site went down, I made a copy of all the xgn mp3s on the SC server (JT server). Lucky me. So if anyone needs a specific release/track and has problems with downloading, just bug me on aim/msn or something.
cube Wrote:when the domain expired last sept, was waiting to get paid to buy it back, and some company took it, then resold, and now the other company wants a good bit of money for it back.

always wanted to keep it .com, as thats what its known for.

grrr...

ah well, one of the reasons we chose jungletrain.net
.com was already in the hands of some "domain name investor"

edit:
oh yea, and such a thing should be illegal
actually, i wonder if it isnt... i doubt they can proof they have anything to do with the "exegene.com" name, while you can... you would prolly win it in court, but who wants to go there Baffled (even more money and crap)
cool cool

might as well drop you all a copy of the grounded cd as well, got loads of them too!

drop pms with postage addresses. ill not have time til next week, got a gig sat, driving bizzy b to the festival tomorrow Lol not sure how much postage is, will sort out details next week.

cheers all

Xyxthumbs
cube Wrote:when the domain expired last sept, was waiting to get paid to buy it back, and some company took it, then resold, and now the other company wants a good bit of money for it back.

wankers Grumble
what is the grounded cd? have the exegene 1

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the exegene releases are hosted on archive.org TVG 14 6,154 15th August 2017, 13:37
Last Post: Muttley
  cube - exegene sessions 23/08/05 archive! cube 18 6,421 1st January 2011, 21:45
Last Post: Paradigm X
  what happened to exegene net label? fonik 3 1,655 15th March 2009, 00:06
Last Post: TVG
  what's happened to exegene? hardtimes 16 3,063 9th October 2008, 15:48
Last Post: davetrax
  Exegene??? greenleaf504 13 1,426 5th February 2008, 15:55
Last Post: J.DIGITAL