we're eating sagittarius!!!

9 Replies, 1835 Views

apparantly the milky way has been consuming the sagittarius galaxy for some time now. the smaller and much more dense sagittarius is slowly being devoured by the lighter and larger milky way at an astonishing rate...

the sagittarius galaxy has been hidden by gass clouds and dust until recently, it was only discovered in 1994.

scientists discovered the cannibalistic nature of our galaxy by looking for infra red radiation comming off stars known as M giants. these stars are rare in the milky way, but very common in sagittarius. the milky way has been consuming them as if they were "spaghetti" - reuters.

[Image: mdf368456.jpg]
the milky way (blue) and its fatally wounded meal sagittarius (red)
we should point macc over here.

Wave
Wow! Smile
[Image: mantis.jpg]
intergalactic intercourse
send fi de hacksaw[Image: archangel-michael-holy-card.jpg]
...far out, why don't you think any of those stars collide more often?
It's a wonder it's not the other way round though... what with milky ways being a light and tasty snack.

i'll get me coat...

Stacks
[Image: banner2_590.jpg]
[Image: swbanner.gif]
[Image: BB_banner3.gif]
Stacks Wrote:It's a wonder it's not the other way round though... what with milky ways being a light and tasty snack.

i'll get me coat...

Stacks

Lol Lol Lol
*passes stacks his coat*

the doors over there.
Stacks Wrote:It's a wonder it's not the other way round though... what with milky ways being a light and tasty snack.

i'll get me coat...

Stacks

Drums

i'll get me coat...

Stacks

I haven't got your coat, and I haven't got that fucking minidisc of your set the other day either..... Roll

Icon_evil

Icon_sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beau Thomas cutting a record at Masterpiece and Neptune eating Thai food in one video Astrophonica 18 6,592 4th August 2010, 04:17
Last Post: coyopa
  Old people eating their hearing aids!! safetyboy 4 1,026 25th January 2008, 16:40
Last Post: Bonz
  man eating badgers deployed in Iraq denial noisemonkey 14 3,044 31st August 2007, 02:18
Last Post: MetaLX
  Video of my Snake eating a mouse Lata 12 1,571 13th July 2006, 03:35
Last Post: trope
  Men hallucinate after eating fish 8bits 2 811 2nd May 2006, 17:40
Last Post: sidekick